fourty eight

(disclaimer: i haven't read over this chapter so i hope it's alright. i just wanted to put something out since i haven't in a bit. enjoy🤍)

"i have £1000 and the last person i touch here, wins it all" Aj starts the intro.

he tells us the rules which are fairly easy to follow.

1. you can't leave the trampoline park area.
2. if you survive until the timer ends, you win.
3. if you get touched, you're out.

he starts the timer after giving us 1 minute to run off, blowing the whistle he begins to find his first target.. Johnny.

the only issue is, he was running behind me so i had to either run off as well or risk getting tagged first.

"kenny, you literally want to see me fail in life" i laugh as he pushed me into the foam pit.

he laughs which turns into a scream as Aj targets him next, i guess that worked in my favor.

Niko helps me out of the foam pit, "cmon you schmuck"

i gasp before laughing "i'm the schmuck?"

Aj then comes over to 'Battle Beam' with Niko, if he wins then he escapes but if Aj wins then he's tagged.

i was standing in the back with Johnny and Kenny, watching them battle until Aj and Niko run over here making us all run.

Kenny and i were his targets but he screwed me over a bit meaning i ended up being the main target at the moment.

when i tell you that i've never ran faster- running back and forth is so exhausting, it didn't help hearing Kenny bursting into laughter in the background. but oh well, i managed to escape before he sat on the ground catching his breath.

-

we all randomly hear Sharky scream which catches our attention, he was getting shocked by Aj with a shock collar.

he had to wear it since he lost the last video by being found first.

while they were running, everyone else was kind of spread out but in pairs. Johnny and Kenny were together and so were Niko and i.

"he cannot catch a break can he?" i ask bouncing on the trampoline, watching Sharky get tagged.

"no not really but it isss what it isss" he laughs jumping with me.

we went over to the 'Battle beam' area to have a go at that when we see Aj running over chasing George.

he gets caught and Johnny gets pulled aside for a proposition. apparently, if he loses rock paper scissors then he gets chased until caught and if he wins then he picks someone to get chased?? i'm not sure.

i just know they started and it ended in Aj getting flipped off with Johnny running off and someone Kenny got into the mix?

Niko and i continue on with our game, he won the first round, i won the second and there was never a third since Aj interrupted.

"everybody who's still in the game, Kenny has a proposition" Aj speaks loudly into the mic.

"he didn't catch me by the way" Kenny states.

"Kenny has agreed to help me, what's that proposition Kenny?" he puts the mic towards him.

"Johnny you're going out" he laughs.

"in other words, Kenny is now on you"

they run off and Johnny ends up caught but so does Kenny because Aj tagged him anyway.

"just so you guys know Kenny has been tapped" Aj speaks making Niko and i laugh.

-

"and then.. there was two" Aj starts looking at us.

"jeez, that's nuts" Niko shouts.

"wait i have an idea- Elly come here"

i walk over and he tosses me a 'Battle Beam' thingy "whoever out of you two loses, i'm tagging" Aj states.

"ooou we get a round three after all" Niko laughs.

i laugh and get on the beam before we begin the fight as everyone watches.

"cmon, take him out take him out!" Aj cheers but i fall anyways.

he counts down from 5, allowing me to get out the foam pit and run which best believe i did.

Johnny thankfully helped me out since i was low-key struggling to.

it was a long couple of minutes just straight up running for my life, i got tired and just gave up getting tagged which made Niko cheer.

-

sitting on the edge with everyone, "how are y'all feeling?" Aj asks standing in front of us.

we all say good in unison.

"how? i'm tired- lets give it up for Sharky in last place" he states, Sharky stands up and bows as we clap.

"next we have Johnny, he gets forfeit so Kenny gets to punch him with a boxing glove" he says.

they do it and Johnny didn't even react.

Kenny got 3rd, winning a tablet.

i got 2nd, winning an Nintendo Switch with a game.

Niko won the money in 1st place.

A/N:
i'm slacking on the updating game i know i know but it's more difficult to write chapters with no plan vs having everything pre planned yk