Chapter 4

I got everything and i was ready to go. "Bella wait don't call the taxi. I'll go with u. I'm also tired and i want to know that you will get home safe." said Charles and put on his jacket.

"You really don't have to do that Charles. I can get home safely and you can enjoy the party." he took my hand to get us through the crowd. "I enjoyed the party with you and it was a great night. So now it's time to go." I held his hand and we got outside. A ferrari car arrived in front of the club and Charles walked towards it. "Hey Andrea would you mind taking my friend home too?" the man was completely fine with that so we sat in the car and we were on our way home.

I started looking for my keys when we got closer to our house. "God no." i covered my face with my hands a rested my head in them. "Bell is everything okay?" i felt when Charles put his hand on my leg to comfort me. "I forgot that Marco has the keys from our house so i can't get inside until he comes home." i laughed at myself feeling absolutely stupid.

"That's alright. You can sleep over at my place i have an extra room because my brother is away for few days." he said and smiled at me. "You really wouldn't mind?" i asked despairingly. "Of course not, i will make it feel like home for you."

We arrived at Charles's house. It was really modern and big. We walked inside and Charles showed me where can I take a shower. He lent me one of his t-shirts and shorts. When I was done I went downstairs and looked for Charles. He fell asleep on a couch watching TV.

I turned the TV off and i was ready to go to bed. "Hey i fell asleep im sorry" he said tiredly.
"Don't worry I'm going to bed too." i smiled and he stood up, "Let me walk you there." I knew where the room is but i let him go with me.

"Im so sorry about what happened today." he said when i stopped in front of the door of my room. "What are you sorry about? You didn't do anything." i said and patted his shoulder.

"I left you alone and Lance was touching you." i laughed a bit. "It's all alright, I'm okay." i said and i was ready to go to bed. I felt his hand catching my. "Goodnight Bell." I turned to him and smiled. "Good night Charles and thank you for letting me stay here." he kissed my cheek and walked to his room. I closed the door and when i got to the bed, I fell asleep right away.

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 11am. I unlocked the phone and found out i have like 12 missed calls from Marco. "No no no" i started panicking and i called him back. He didn't answered. I ran downstairs to ask Charles because maybe he talked to him. I got to the living room and stopped. Marco was sitting on the couch watching TV. When he saw me he immediately stood up. "Hey I-" i started talking but he interrupted me. "Are you okay Bella?! You were supposed to go home with me and you leave the club with a stranger without even telling me or texting me where you are?!"

"Charles is not a stranger Marco!" i said calmly and in that moment Charles walked in from the kitchen because he definitely heard us. "He is a stranger to you! You know him for a day, jesus Bella i can't believe you." i was shocked by his reaction. "He is your friend and Pierre's friend. He is not a stranger, do you get that?!" i shouted at him. "Really? Now when I'm looking at you in his T-shirt i might actually believe you that yall are not strangers after last night." At this point I actually lost words because i couldn't even recognise my brother right now.

"Hey man this is enough, I'm your friend! Do you actually think i would have something with your sister the first night i met her when we are both drunk?! Im asking myself if you actually trust me!" said Charles and Marco looked like he kinda calmed down. "Do you still want to yell at me or are you done?" I asked my brother and he just sat back down on the couch. I turned around and walked back to Arthur's room to get my clothes and make a bed.