Chapter 11

The whole evening was absolutely magical. I sat in Charles's formula and that was a really cool feeling. We went kart racing. Of course Charles defeated me. It was so funny. He actually took it seriously and he was driving for his life and i laughed so much. He let me win only once, but I was totally okay with it. Seeing his smile whole evening was making my heart melting.

In the end we decided to just walk around the track. Charles was talking about the tomorrow's race and I could feel the passion he has for this sport. We were laughing and enjoying the beautiful atmosphere. Monza track in the evening looks breathtaking.

Our fingers were touching a bit while we were walking. Everytime it gave me butterflies. There was a moment when we stopped and looked at the stars. "Look at the stars, they are shining for us tonight." I felt his hand taking mine. I intertwined our fingers together and I saw how his faced lighted up. "They are shining strongly because they know the star of tomorrow's race is right under them looking at them." Charles took his eyes off  the sky and looked at me. "You don't even know how much this words mean to me." I hugged him and he put his hand on my cheek. Our lips we're getting closer together and silence at the track made the atmosphere even better. We were just about to link our lips together when his phone started ringing. He sighed and just kissed me on my forehead. He answered his phone because his brother was calling him.

When he hanged up we continued walking and after 15 minutes we got to the finish line. We walked hand in hand to his car. He stopped in front of my hotel. For like 2 minutes we were just sitting there not saying anything.

"Charles thank you for tonight. I had the best night ever and it all felt like a dream actually." he smiled and looked at me. "Well it was real and it was beautiful, the sky, the track, you." I blushed and look at him. "See you tomorrow?"
He smiled. "See you at the race, have an amazing night beautiful." "Bye Charlie." I said but stayed in the car because it was so hard to leave when he was looking right into my eyes.

He put my hair behind my ear and left his hand on the side of my neck. He pulled me closer and our lips linked together.

When he pulled away I kissed him on a cheek and wished him good night. My heart was beating so fast and I was blushing the whole way to my room.

I took a shower , brushed my teeth and laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I was replaying the memories of today in my head. I think I actually really like him...

After a while I took my phone and scrolled through social media.

@f1media: Pierre Gasly and Isabella Zilber spotted together at the track before the quali

comments:

@alphataurifans: I HOPE THEY ARE DATING

@f1fans: so cute omg

@redbullfans: they are my favourite💗

@charlesfans: are they really dating?

..................................
I laughed and shared the post to Pierre, because we make fun of our ship.
I was about to close my instagram but I saw that Charles added a new post 2 minutes ago.

@charlesleclerc: she's going to be the next ferrari driver❤️
tag: @bellazilber
comments:

@pierregasly: she is driving without hands! The next worldchampion!
↪️Absolutely agree! Even i can't drive like this

@luisaoliveira: she is so cute💗
↪️her smile lights up the world

@carlossainz: date night!!
*liked by creator

@ferrarifans: OMG DATE??

@redbullfans: so is she with pierre or charles?

@charlesfans: Favourite couple😻

....................................
I didn't even know he took a picture of me but it was so cute. I looked at my phone and tried to find some nice picture too. I saw the photos from karting and decided to post one.

@bellazilber: the next formula champion❤️tag: @charlesleclerccomments:

tag: @charlesleclerc
comments:

@charlesleclerc: you are incredible😻
↪️says the champion

@pierregasly: he thinks he is cool?
↪️he does i guess

@ferrari: the best caption!❤️
*liked by creator

@marcozilber: I hope today was great for yall
↪️come to my room and ask then

@ferrarifans: THEY WERE DEFINITELY ON A DATE😻😻

@mclarenfans: Charles also posted Bella on his instagram, i think there is something between them!!