Chapter 25

He was smiling at me suspiciously. "What? Tell me!" I said and kept looking at him. "I made a reservation in a nice restaurant. So let's go get us some delicious dinner." He said proudly. "Wow why are you acting so nice?" I laughed. "Well it sounds amazing, however I can't go to some fancy restaurant in this basic outfit." I said disappointed. "Don't worry, I got you!" he said and reached out for his bag. He put out one of my dresses and heels. "How-? Did you actually plan all this before?!" I asked while blushing. "Of course, I want you to have the best day of your life." he smiled and passed me the clothes. "Go change and I'll do the same. I have some nice clothes here too." he told me. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Pierre." I smiled and went into small cabin to change.

When I was done, I went back ready for the dinner. Pierre was leaned on handrail while waiting for me. When he saw me, he immediately smiled and walked up to me. "You look very pretty." he said. "Stop or I'll blush!" I said, but that was already happening. He offered me his hand to help me out of the yacht and we got on our way to the restaurant.

It was a beautiful place. Smaller building only from glass basically. Because it was already dark outside, the lights were on and it was giving such a calm and fancy vibes.

The waiter gave us menu and brought wine. I ordered Carbonara and Pierre got pasta with shrimps. We poured the wine into glasses and toasted. "To you beautiful and your happiness mainly!" he smiled. "I can't get used to you being such a gentleman! When did this born in you?" I teased him. "Since the moment I realised who I have by my side and if Charles can't take care of her I will." he said so gently. "You are the best for real. You have no idea how much I appreciate you and everything you do for me." I blushed, while sipping my wine. "No need to thank me, I'm doing this because I want to and because I care about you." he smiled and started eating his food.

"Can I post some pictures of today?" I asked after a while. "Of course, I also have some. I gave my phone to the guy, who was driving." he said. "Really?! Send it to me right now." I said and he did it.

"These pictures are so cute. I'll post it." I smiled looking at my phone screen.