Chapter 12

I woke up at 11am. The race starts at 2pm so i got up and had a shower. I also thought about the posts me and charles made. Maybe it was too early to post each other and the fact that we are not even a couple is another reason. I just let it go and see what will happen. I was kinda prepared for the paparazzi today.

I got picked up by Marco's assistant again and headed to the track. I met up with Luisa right when we arrived.

"Hi! BELLA HOW WAS YOUR DATE YESTERDAY ?!" I laughed and told her everything. "YOU KISSED??!!!" i nodded. "But stop screaming, because everybody will hear you."Unfortunately it was kinda late. I saw two interviewers coming our way.

"Bella and Luisa can we have a minute please?" i looked at Luisa with killing stare, but i had to agree, since they have already been next to us. "Hello to everyone in Monza today and we are here with Luisinha Oliveira and Isabella Zilber. Luisa, as Lando's girlfriend, how do you feel about today's race and where do you think he will end up?" he asked. "I feel great today, the atmosphere is amazing and i look forward the race. Of course i want Lando to be on podium! But i'll be happy with anything." Luisa smiled and the camera turned on me. "Isabella Zilber, the new face of the track, Marco's sister and speculatively Charles Leclerc's girlfriend! How are you looking forward the race and how are things between you and Charles?" I got really nerves, because this has been my first interview, since i haven't been to any races. "Umm I'm really happy to be here today and to support my brother and friends. It's sunny so great conditions for the race and hopefully everything will be alright today." I said and Luisa rubbed my back to make me feel comfortable. "And what about you and Charles? I think we all have seen the instagram post, where you are sitting in his formula, so yall were here alone yesterday to enjoy the evening as the new f1 couple?" I laughed and quickly tried to think about what to say. "All I'm gonna say is that we enjoyed the evening here at the track and I learned more about this sport." I was kinda proud of myself for staying calm. "Well you all heard it and we must wait to know more. Thank you girls and have an amazing time today!" they left and it was just me and Luisa again.

It was 13:45 when I arrived in the redbull pit. I immediately tried to find Marco and I was lucky. "Hey little one!" he hugged me tightly. "Are you ready for today?" he asked. "Of course! I can't wait! I'm sure you will be the best out there today!" he smiled. "I hope so but we'll see. I need to get ready so I'll see you after the race okay?" he kissed me on forehead and got into his car.

Lights up and green the race began. Max got to p1 which was great for our team. Also Marco moved to p3 after some time. Inside me was a little feeling cheering for Charles to overtake Max but that didn't happened. Tifosi was not really happy and I felt a bit sorry for Charles after he got pole yesterday. The race ended with Max p1, Charles p2 and Marco p3.

We all got down under the podium to celebrate both redbull boys on podium. My eyes met with Charles's while he was standing on his second place. I smiled at him and he winked. When the celebration ended we all met up in the redbull main room. I ran to hug Marco and I was so proud of him. "I did it Bell, i was standing on the podium again since the last race with him..." i teared up a bit. "Yes you did it and I'm 100% sure he is so so proud of you!" Marco hugged me even tighter. "Hey guys" said Max and Kelly. "Hey you two! Max congratulations you were unbeatable today!!" Max hugged me and then I also got a hug from Kelly. I left the redbull garage to
meet up with Luisa because we decided to do a girls day.

"Are you leaving already?" i stopped my walk and looked at the person. "Oh hello you"