Chapter 10

It was my first quali ever and the atmosphere was amazing. Charles on pole, Max and Carlos behind him. Marco was p4 and i was so happy about it. Pierre on p9 is also an amazing result.

Me and Kelly went down to the garage to meet the boys. Marco's face lighted up when he saw me. I smiled and ran to hug him. "You were amazing!" he stroked my hair. "I could do much better! Tomorrow will be ours!" he hugged me tightly. "I'm really proud of you Marco!" i said and a tear rolled down my cheek. He removed it with his thumb. "Don't cry dummy, I'm sure dad is watching and he is proud on you for being here for me." I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

Marco went to Max and Christian to discuss the race and I went outside. I looked around and saw the huge group of people. Tifosi is something incredible to see. My eyes caught Charles and Carlos standing behind the grid and waving to the fans cheering on them. I couldn't keep my eyes of it. The atmosphere was beautiful.

"Stop staring." i heard behind my back. "Don't be jealous." I turned to Pierre and smiled. "You will get a happy Charles tonight." he continued teasing me. "Shut up! You were also great today!" he hugged me. "Thank u Bella. Actually I'll get a pretty good award this evening." he said proudly. "Oh really? Tell me!" his cheeks turned red and he was stupidly smiling. "I have a date with a girl called Katerina and from our texts she sounds like a perfect girl." I screamed.  "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GASLY!! You have to keep me updated!!" "Of course I will, now go someone is waiting for you." he said and walked away. "Who?" i turned around and bumped into Charles.

"I'm so sorry miss i got blindfolded by the shine from your beautiful smile." i laughed. "Are you for real? You know somewhere here can be paparazzi recording us. And also I still haven't completely forgiven you for your crimes." he just smiled and continued talking. "I don't care about cameras and what if I ask you as a winner of the qualifying to get dinner with me this evening? Will you forgive me then?" I tried to look like I'm thinking even tho I knew the answer already. "I have to ask my manager if I have time." he laughed. "Oh really? Which one? I don't remember any." i punched him into his shoulder, turned around and started walking away. "Pick me up at 7pm today!" i heard him laughing behind my back and i had to smile a bit.

Marco was in the redbull garage waiting for me. "Time to go?" I saw how tired he is. "Yes and I'm driving! You had enough of that today." He handed me his keys and we said goodbye to the whole garage.

I was finally in my room. I have 2 hours till Charles will be here. I opened my closet and choose some nice outfit for tonight. Then I climbed under the blanket and fell asleep for a while.

"Ahh I'm gonna be late!" I said when i woke up and saw that it's 6:45pm. I jumped out of bed and brushed my teeth. Then I changed into the date outfit and walked in front of the hotel. Charles was already there.

"Look who's finally here!" he said. "I'm so sorry! I fell asleep and woke up like 20 minutes ago." he laughed. "You look incredible by the way." i smiled and he opened the car door for me. "So do you!" i smiled and sat inside.

We were sitting in the car and he wasn't saying anything. "Are you going to tell me where are we going?" he did not answer and continued driving. "Okay mrs. secret." i was looking out of the window and i was enjoying the view.

Charles parked the car and when i got out i immediately recognised where we are. "What are we doing at the track?" Charles put his arm around my shoulders and smiled. "I didn't want our first date to be something boring and basic like a dinner somewhere. So since tomorrow is the first race you'll see, I decided to take you here to try it!" I screamed. "LIKE DRIVE A FORMULA?!" he laughed. "Not the real one because i don't want you to die but you can sit in mine and then we can go kart racing!" i hugged him. "This is amazing Charles you really overcame my expectations!" we started walking towards his garage. "I'm glad you like it. We'll have so much fun this evening."