Chapter 38

It was finally here the last race weekend of the season. Charles' battle for p2 in championship was about to begin.

Charles was so close to get the posium in Brazil. However ended up in p4, which was still an amazing result. His rival for the title Perez was luckily even slower and ended up in p7. I watched the race and was kinda proud of myself for overcoming the fear.

Charles called me today saying they are preparing for tomorrow's race so properly. He came in third in yesterday's qualifying and also behind Perez, which was not so great for him. I wished him good luck as always and told him I'll be rooting for him the whole time. What he doesn't know is that I have a surprise.

I've spent literally the whole last 2 weeks thinking about it and kind off preparing myself for this action. I did it. I'm standing here at the Abu Dhabi airport waiting for Pierre to pick me up.

"God how I've missed you." shouted the man across the whole hall. I glanced in the direction of the voice and saw his adorable smile. "Pierre!" I exclaimed elated. I ran up to him leaving my suitcase behind and hugged him very tightly. "You look amazing and you're shining, why is that huh?" he asked as he caught my suitcase and led us to his car. "Because I'm finally with you again." I smirked. "Oh for sure." he laughed and punched me into the shoulder. "Okay okay, the another reason is, that I overcame my fear and i'm about to go to grand prix again! Aren't you proud of me too?" I groaned annoyed. "Very proud, but you're not there yet." he winked at me and started the car. "You're not helping at all, more like ruining." I frowned and turned to look out of the window, while Pierre kept laughing proud of making fun of me.

He dropped me off at my hotel and I went straight to my room. I didn't even unpacked and fell on the bed falling asleep almost immediately.

The next morning was sunny and my mood was on a great level. I was filled up with enthusiasm, I called myself a taxi and he took me to track.

I took a deep breath before entering and when I did my heart paused a little. I was nervous and a bit scared. "Oh my god!! Belly!" I heard and suddenly felt tiny arms around my neck. "Lu hi!" I exclaimed elated. "What are you doing here?!" she asked hugging me over and over again. "It's a surprise for Charles." I giggled. "That's very sweet! You're si strong!" she said and caught my hand. "Time to find Charles, shall we?" she hustled me and we headed to the ferrari garage.

"Well if that isn't Belly Bells." Max appeared in front of us. "What in the nicknames is this one?" I laughed. "I don't know, I've just come out with that, but I like it." I smirked and hugged me. "It's so good to see you at the paddock again. How are you?" he rubbed my shoulder gently. "I'm doing alright now, kinda can't wait for Charles to be mine for a longer time after this weekend." I blushed. "Tell me about it! I love racing, but it will be great to have a rest for a while." he nodded. "Well deserved rest! You had a perfect season." I added giving him a big smile on his face. "You're simply the best! Well I need to go, the race is about to begin, see you after Belly Bells." Max yelled while walking away. "You're annoying." I mumbled. "I heard you! No Max buying his amazing friend a drink tonight!" he smirked. "No I'm sorry! Love you Max! Have the best race ever!" We laughed and hurried to the ferrari.

We ran in looking around just to find the brunette perfect looking man. "Andrea please not now mate, I need to get in the car, I'll talk to you later, okay? It's-" there was a loud bang making me fall on the floor. "God, I'm sorry I did not see you, sor-" I glanced at the speaking guy offering me his hand and I saw the perfect green eyes, that I knew so damn well.

"Belly?" Charles completely frozed just staring at me. "That wasn't the exact way I had planned for meeting you, but works too i guess." I smiled at him. Without words he pulled me into a tight hug kissing me on my head like a million times.

"Don't you have to be in the car like right now?" I laughed at his still surprised face. "I don't care." he groaned and kissed me. "Go and win." I pulled away and hustled him to go. "For you and you only baby!" he pointed at me, while walking from the garage.

I waved at him and he stopped for like a second, turned around and ran to me with the speed of redbull. "I love you unconditionally and endlessly and forever and-" "Go already!" I interrupted him and after another kiss he hurried to his car.