Chapter 13

"How dare you leaving without saying goodbye to me!?" asked Charles and he pretended to be mad. "Oh I'm sorry I thought that watching you on podium was enough." he acted hurt and i needed to laugh. "You can't compare saying goodbye and watching me on podium, even tho you look absolutely gorgeous and when i was looking at you i couldn't help myself from smiling." he put my hair behind my ear. "So what about us spending some time together today? If you don't have plans with your other boyfriend Pierre." i smiled. "That sounds really nice, however i have a girls night today. I promised Luisa to come. It's a party in Kelly's and Max's house. Also Pierre's new girl is invited." I said. "We'll enjoy your evening and later you will tell me how's Pierre's new girl!" I nodded, he kissed my cheek and left.

I got home by Marco's car. He agreed that he will go with Max later so they can discuss some more strategy.

It was almost 6pm and i was preparing for the party. I met with Lu and we took a taxi to Kelly's house. We got there on time and it was time to begin. I saw a blonde girl standing next to Kelly and smiling. "Is that Gasly's new girl?" i whispered to Luisa. "I think it is, let's go interduce ourselves.

We stood next to her and she turned to face us. "Oh hello girls." she said and smiled. "Hi Im Isabella and this is Luisa!" Her face lighted up. "Omg Bella! Pierre told me so much about you!" I hugged her and we sat down on a couch. "Well Pierre just said he has a date with a beautiful girl but nothing else, so I'm very happy that I can finally talk to you and get to know you." i said.

We actually ended up talking with Kate for like an hour and we had a lot of drinks. Kelly, Isa and Lily joined us and we played never have i ever. It was so funny for all the girls except me and Kate because every other girl was a driver's girlfriend so they were really enjoying listening to our answers.

Suddenly the bell ringed. "I'll get the door because all of you are already pretty wasted." they just laughed and i went to the door.

"What are yall doing here?" I laughed when I saw Max, Lando, Charles, Pierre, Alex, Carlos and Marco. "It's my house and we came to  throw a party!!" Max yelled and they all acted so innocent. "Not a chance! It's girls night here." Max hugged me and begged me to let them in. "Fine yall can come but be nice to us!" I said. "We are always nice to yall! You know we love you Bella!" said Pierre and Marco before they all walked inside.

From our little girls night to a big party. Everyone was really drunk and it was so much fun. I was playing beerponk with my brother, Charles and Alex. Me and Charles made one team and Alex with Marco were against us. I was looking around while it was Charles's turn. "OMG!" I freaked out a bit. "What?" Charles reacted pretty fast. I pointed to one of the corners where Pierre and Kate were kissing. "That's my boy!" Charles started clapping and whistling. Marco and Lando immediately joined. "Can you stop! Poor them!" I said and covered Charles's mouth with my hand.

After like an hour half of us was sleeping. The only survivers were me, Charles, Alex and Lily. "Well i don't know how about you but we are dead! So i guess it's time to go." said Lily and I nodded. Lily and Alex called taxi and went to their hotel. "So what about us?" said Charles while I was cleaning the dishes so Kelly doesn't have that much work in the morning. He put his arms around my waist and give me a few kisses on my neck. "What do you mean?" i asked while I was trying to not get distracted by him. "Should we sleep here or lead home?" I turned around to face him. "You are making it sound like you are coming with me." i laughed. "Am I not? I can't believe you would say no to someone this charming." he acted mad and looked me in the eyes. "Call taxi, I'll clean it up here a bit more and we can go over to my place." he gave me a quick kiss which i was not really expecting but i got butterflies in my stomach.

In half an hour our taxi was here and we left. I opened my door and finally jumped into my bed. Charles was looking at me and he was smiling. I brushed my teeth and Charles went after me. "I'll take the couch." he said and laid down. "No way, you are laying in the bed!" I took his hand and dragged him in my bedroom. I closed my eyes and right before i fell asleep, i felt Charles's arms around me and pulling me closer to him.