Chapter 7

Our tour around Monza was amazing and we had so much fun. In the back of my mind was still Charles and his weird acting in the last few days. I got home and went immediately to bed because i had to wake up early for the practice day.

It's 8am and I'm ready to head to the track. I talked to Luisa and she said, she'll be there at 9. I locked my apartment and went outside, where Marco's assistant was waiting for me.

We arrived at 8:30 and i went to look for Pierre before the p1. I was on the way to Alpha Tauri, when my side view caught someone i was planning on visiting today too. Charles was in front of ferrari garage talking to one of his assistants.
I knew, I told Pierre, we will talk to Charles together, but now I was there and I thought it would be better, if I talked to him alone.

"Hey Charles, can i talk to you for a second?" i interrupted their conversation. Charles turned to me then looked at his assistant and he nodded. He took me to his driver's room and sat down on a couch.

"So talk , I don't have much time" he looked at me seriously. "Well I, I just wanted to ask you, what's wrong with you, since you've been talking to me like that or not talking to me at all for like a week." he rolled his eyes and stood up. "Nothing is wrong, if that's what you wanted to know, then you can leave now." i looked at him shocked. "So this is it huh? You act like the nicest guy ever at the party, then when my brother is mad at you, you go crazy and start ignoring me and become an asshole? Great! Ok, I'm leaving, because this conversation is actually pointless."

I turned away and went outside his room. "I can't believe this man oh my god." i said to myself and i was actually really angry. I saw Pierre coming to me, so I smiled and waved at him.

"Hello beautiful!" he hugged me. "Hey, are you ready for the first practice?" i asked. "Of course i am, but better question is, what happened to you?" i knew, he recognised, that i was mad, before he came, so i told him everything. "What an asshole, i've actually never seen him like this, it is so weird." right when Pierre said that, I noticed Charles standing next to me.

"I was actually trying to catch you to listen to you more, but i see you're busy already!" i looked at Charles and I didn't even know, what to say. "What are you on about Charles? She came to talk to you and you kicked her out and didn't even care about the fact, she was trying to talk to you." Pierre was also mad at Charles and i felt the weird tension between them. "Sure you told him, because you two are really close, just forget it Isabella." Charles turned away, but Pierre reached for his arm. "What the hell is your problem Charles?!" Charles looked at Pierre and smiled. " You are." he said and walked away. "Forget it Pierre, he is not worth our attention." i laughed and we went to Alpha Tauri to get Pierre ready.

P1 was done and Pierre did an amazing job. He was p8 which is amazing and I was really proud of him.

In P2 he came in 12th but he was still ready to give it his best in quali tomorrow. He was taking me home, so I waited in front of his car. When he came, we went back to my hotel. "Okay bye and i'll text you later, if I will come or not, because i need to be ready for quali tomorrow." he smiled. "Sure, bye Pierre!" i said and closed the door of his car.

I got into my room and put on some comfy clothes to just relax with Netflix.