Chapter 39

"And the race is coming to it's end! Max Verstappen is the winner of the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand prix! And right behind him is the man in red Charles Leclerc crosses the line at second place, thereby getting the second place in the championship and also puts his team on the second place in the Constructors' Championship!"

The atmosphere was unforgettable. I was tearing up being so happy for Charles. He did such an incredible job this season and deserved the be the world champion. However after every bad race he had, he managed to get on 2nd place, which is enormous. I was clapping and smiling so hard.

Andrea came up to me and gently hustled me towards the the tables, from where you can speak to the driver. "Go on." He smiled and I thanked him by a quick hug.

"What an incredible performance handsome! You deserve it so much! God how happy I am for you! I love you Charlie and I'm so freaking proud of you! Get here quickly and safely so I can hold you in my arms for a long time finally." I continued sobbing. "Oh amore mio! You are my everything. Thank you, thank you so much for all your words and thank god for sending you in my life. This all is for you, Jules, dad, Anthoine and Marco! Just let me do the last round and while I'm on it, you can think about the answer." he said and I heard him sobbing too. "Answer to what?" I softly laughed, while drying my tears. "Bella Zilber will you do me the favour and make the happiest and happiest man alive by becoming mine forever? Baby will you marry me?" he asked and turned off the radio.

My legs and hands were literally shaking. I was crying like a fool, but the happiest fool in the world. When I saw the red car wering number 16 parking in the garage, I speeded there.

The ferrari driver got out of the car immediately looking for HER, the woman he loved the most in this world. When his eyes met hers, their faces shined so much, that it would light up the darkest room. She fell into his arms and he picked her up. "Yes, yes I will!" whispered the sobbing girl into his ear. He spinned her around many times, before letting go of her. Their lips collided once again. "I'll give you the ring, when we're alone." the man smirked. The little brunette nodded. "I love you" was heard again before the boy left to stand on his last 2022 podium.

As said he got there to pick up the trophy, albeit he didn't care that much for it in that moment. His mind and eyes were on her, his fiance cheering for him in the crowd below the podium. There was no difference on the girls side. She had eyes for him and him only, her fiance, the man she cared about and loved the most in this world....

THE END

Hi guys! We've come to the end of this story! I've never expected this to have 66k view and that much liked, but you really seemed to like it, which makes me incredibly happy! I want to thank you all so much for reading this story and liking it❤️ I hope this end is good for this story! If you like my writing you can also read my NEW Charles story or Lando story!! Thank you all so much again<3 bye bye👋