Chapter 34

I opened the door from my house. Shivers ran down my spine as I walked inside. I got this lonely feeling again. I was all on my own again and the empty feeling after Marco was back. I didn't even unpack my suitcase and went upstairs. I got into Marco's room and lay down on his bed. I started crying while hugging his duvet. I missed him so much.

After a few minutes there was a ring on the doorbell. I wasn't expecting anybody. I dried my tears and went downstairs to opened.

"Hi Bell." said Charlotte standing there with flowers and chocolate. "I don't want to talk to you." I said and tried to close the door. However she stopped me and handed me the gifts. "Please just take this and let me apologise." she said. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. I took the flowers and chocolate and put it on the table, then I came back and looked at her. "I took it only because I love chocolate. You have like a minute to talk." I said and she nodded. "I've never wanted to hurt you Bell, I wasn't expecting, that I will fall for Charles and what's more, that you are going to date him later too. I loved him a lot Bell, but he loves you more than anybody else. I'm really sorry we hurt you and I wish you could forgive me one day." she smiled softly. "Ehm okay, well thank you for your apology, I'll think about it." I said. "Are you okay tho? I can see you were crying." she said, before I closed the door. I turned back to her. "I miss Marco" I whispered and tear rolled down my cheek. "I know." she said softly and opened her arms. I walked out of the door and hugged her tightly. She was rubbing my hair and back, while I was quietly crying. "It's all gonna be okay, I promise." she said and gave me a kiss on the head. "Thanks Char." I smiled and dried my tears with my sleeves. "When you'll be ready, we can go grab a coffee or something." she smiled. "Sure and thank you again for caring and apologising." I said and she nodded.

I got back inside and turned on the TV. I started cooking myself a dinner, because it always calms me down. I was making spaghetti carbonara per usual, because it's my favourite food. Suddenly there was another ring on my doorbell. "What?" I sighed and went there.

"Long time no see." smiled Arthur. "Arth!!! I screamed and ran into his arms. He held me close and it felt so good. "What are you doing here?" I asked happily. "Like I said, I haven't seen you in a long time, so I wanted to know, how is my bestfriend doing." he said proudly. I laughed and let him go inside.

We sat on the couch and talked for hours.
"So you and Charles again? If I have the right informations." he grinned. "I guess you do." I blushed. "Well that makes me happy, he better not hurt you again tho." Arthur smiled. "I hope he won't." I sighed. "Nah I'm so sure he is very deeply in love with you and he knows it now." he said and I smiled. "Thank you for being the best person ever!" I added and he hugged me.

We ordered food and relaxed, while watching some movie.

After it ended and our plates were empty, I cleaned the room and went to take a quick shower. Arthur was sleeping in Marco's room and I slept in my.

In the morning, when I woke up, I walked down the stairs and Arthur was already in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I asked him and he turned to look at me. "Good morning to you too. I'm making pancakes." he smiled. " Ahh great! I love pancakes." I said happily. "I know that." he said and continued his job. I looked out of the window. "Today is such a beautiful day and the sky is so clear." I said and couldn't get enough of the view. "I already made plans for today. " he said proudly. "Wow okay. Were you even sleeping?" I laughed. "I had a great night and productive morning." he said and put the pancakes on plates.

We sat down and started eating. "So what are the plans?" I asked him. "We will go to a beach party and then watch the sunset!" he said enthusiastically. "Sounds amazing! You're a good planner." I smiled and he nodded very proud of himself.

When the time to leave were coming closer, I changed into a dress and curled my hair. Arthur was ready too. We called a taxi and he drove us to the party place.

It looked so cute. I ordered us some drinks and when we drank it up, we went on the dance floor. "Isabella?!" I heard some girl yelling my name. I turned to the place, where the voice came from. "Chloe?!" I shouted, when I saw her. Chloe and I were a very close friends until I moved to Monaco and had to leave her.

I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh my love I've missed you more than anything." she said and I smiled. "I've missed you too Chloe. I'm so happy you're here! When did you come back from Monaco?" she asked still hugging me. "Like two days ago." I said.

We talked and then I had to go back to Arthur. "Uu and who is that handsome man? You got a boyfriend and didn't tell me?!" she punched me in my shoulder. "There are so many things you don't know, so we should get coffee tomorrow and I'll tell you everything and so will you!" I laughed. "Okay miss mysterious." she laughed too. "But I'll introduce you to Arthur, when you are finding him handsome." I smiled and called Arthur over.

"Arthur this is Chloe, my childhood bestfriend. Chloe this is Arthur my bestfriend from Monaco." I smiled and they shook hands for a little longer than usual. "Okay you two, I guess, I'll leave you to get to know each other a bit." I laughed, while looking at them staring at each other. "No come back." said Chloe and Arthur together. "See you later guys." I smiled. "I will find you for the sunset time tho, okay?" Arthur shouted at me. "Sure you will." I laughed and went back to the dance floor.

Arthur wasn't lying and he really found me, when the sunset was happening. He took me to some quiet place, where we could watch it very clearly and in peace. "So how is Chloe?" I asked , when I sat down. "You know what? I'll get us some champagne." He said annoyed and left. "Okay you simp." I laughed and waited.