Chapter 14

I woke up before Charles which was reasonable after his race sunday. I turn to my other side and saw him dreaming. He looked so cute. I let him sleep and I decided to post pictures from yesterday.

 I let him sleep and I decided to post pictures from yesterday

@bellazilber: yesterday night was i night to remember! i love you guys💗comments:

comments:

@marcozilber: my head hurts tho
↪️drink less if you can't drink

@pierregasly: Why is there no picture with me?
↪️you know exactly why and the reason starts with K
->@pierregasly: okay shut up

@luisaoliveira: the picture of us omg i love it😻😻

@rebullracing: Double podium for us had to be celebrated!
*liked by bellazilber*

@charlesfans: THE PICTURE OF BELLA AND CHARLES😻😻😩😩

@ferrarifans: are charles and bella dating?

@redbullfans: Bella and Marco pic?! They are my favourite siblings😻🥰

................................

I've heard Charles slowly waking up as he was moving from side to side. "Morning sunshine." i said when i turned to face him. His eyes were still closed but he was just resting. "Morning beautiful!" he said tiredly. "How can you say I'm beautiful when you haven't even seen me today." i laughed while I was playing with his hair. "Because you always look beautiful." he smiled and put his head on my chest.

We were laying for like another half an hour and i actually fell asleep again.

When I woke up i reached my hand to Charles but he wasn't next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him in the kitchen. "Are you making breakfast?" he looked at me and smiled when he saw i wasn't sleeping anymore. "I ordered some pancakes and waffles." I jumped out of bed when i heard those words. "I went into to bathroom to make myself look like a human and then went into the kitchen. "How are you feeling after yesterday? Here is cold water for you." he passed me a glass of lemon water. "I'm completely alright! What about you?" he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "After sharing a bed with the most beautiful girl ever, I feel amazing!" I blushed and our faces were getting closer and closer.

"ding ding"

The door bell sound appeared so no kisses were happening. Charles sighed and went there. He brought the boxes with our breakfast and put them on the table.

"Are you coming to Singapore with me right?" Charles looked up from his food and his eyes met mine. "I'm going but I'll arrive later." he rolled his eyes. "I'm leaving tomorrow so we won't see each other until?" "Until saturday" i answered. He made this sad face and then put his hand on mine. "I'll try my best to be done with work as soon as it's possible so i can come to Singapure earlier." He smiled and nodded.

Like i said, the whole week I was making photoshoots for my modeling agency. I was facetiming with Charles everyday and he was updating me about everything.

Work was done and I was on a plane to Singapur. I arrived at 6am and headed right away to my hotel. I fell on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up at 7pm. I jumped out of bed very quickly. How could have I slept for this long? I got ready and took a taxi to the track. I was there on time. "Look who's finally here!" I heard Marco yelling from his car. "Hello brother!" I smiled and he jumped out. He hugged me tightly and then got back into his formula.

Qualifying was over. Charles p3, Lewis P2 and of course Max on pole. Charles took me out for dinner and we spent a beautiful night together. We kissed again. It's getting more and more serious between us and I'm really happy with him. I've spent the rest of the night watching movie with my brother until we fell asleep.

The other day was a race day. I was so excited. I knew Charles's brother is going to be here today and he wants to meet me.

I got to the track and immediately ran into Kate. "Well hello you!" i smiled and hugged her. "Hi Bella it's so nice to see you here!" we walked around the paddock, because she was heading to the alpha tauri to watch Pierre and I was heading to the redbull garage. "So you and Pedro? How are the things between you two?" i asked Kate. "Amazing i think! I actually like him and I hope he likes me!" i laughed. "Trust me, he is crazy about you! I'm talking to him everyday and he mostly talks about you!" Kate's face lighted up and she was blushing. "I heard my name!" Pierre came and put his one arm around my shoulders and the other around Kate's. "Ew no go away." I said and put off his arm from my shoulders. "Don't tell me you didn't miss me because i know you cried everyday!" i laughed. "Ye sure believe what you want to." i kissed him on cheek and left them alone.

The race began and Charles drove unbelievably! I was trying not to scream when he won, but i really wanted to! I ran down under the podium to watch him get his trophy. He parked his formula right in front of the ferrari crew where I was also standing. I actually teared up when he stood up on his car and was celebrating the win.

He hugged the ferrari crew and then his eyes saw me. He put off his helmet and smiled. "I can't even describe how happy it made me to see you standing here to watch me being on podium! Nothing can stop me from doing this right now and right here!" he said and put his hands on me cheeks. He kissed me. HE KISSED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! My heart was beating so fast and my face turned red. He pulled away and smiled. "Be my girl Bell." i smiled. "Nothing can make me happier! I'm yours Charles." he gave me a quick forehead kiss and ran to stand on the podium.

As he was standing there he pointed on me and smiled. I was tearing up again from all the happiness.

When everything ended i went to the redbull garage to wait for Marco to go home with me. We planned a dinner for today with Luisa, Lando, Pierre, Kate, Kelly, Max, Charles and this girl Marco met few weeks ago.

"You and Leclerc?! And you didn't tell me??!" Marco punched me into the shoulder. "Don't say you didn't already know." i laughed. "Oh I knew it since the day you two met." he smiled and hugged me. I saw how happy he was for me and i was hoping for the same for him with that girl tonight.