Chapter 36

"No way he is calling you that again." said Charles and I laughed. "Non essere così drammatico, amore mio - (Don't be so dramatic my love)" I smiled and he looked into my eyes. "Oh how I love, when you speak italian baby." he said and kissed me.

"Ew I'm going upstairs." said Arthur. "Should I tell Chloe you're saying hi?" I shouted at him. "You're meeting Chloe today?" he appeared on the stairs again. "In like an hour." I smiled. "Will you say hi for me?" he smiled so innocently. "Of course little Leclerc." I said and he send me an air kiss.

Later I got ready and said bye to the boys. I went to a cafeteria, where I met up with Chloe. We hugged and after ordering coffee, we sat down to relax. "So?? Tell me everything! I can't wait to hear it all." she said excitedly and I began with the story. I told her about everything with Pierre, Charles and also didn't forget to mention the accident. "What? Belly I- oh my god, I'm so sorry. I can't believe this- so he is gone- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Chloe had to process it, which was obvious, because she knew him for so long. "I thought this would be a happy life update." she laughed a bit, while wiping off tears from her cheeks. I laughed softly too and caught her hand to make her feel better.

After we got our coffee, she began to talk about my love story drama. "So now you're with the bad guy of the story huh?" she grinned. "You can say it like that, but he is actually the nicest man alive." I smiled. "I hope so!" she said and we both laughed. "I can't believe Arthur is his little brother, that is so cute." she blushed. "Oh I almost forgot! Arthur is saying hi to you." I said and saw her face going all red. "Tell him I say hi too." she said. "Maybe text him! He is a bit shy, but if you start, he will become more confident for sure!" I said and Chloe really messaged him.

After more than 2 hours, we said goodbye and went our separate ways home. I got home to the boys, while they were playing FIFA on TV. "Hello you two!" I said and put off my shoes. "Babe!! You're already back?" asked Charles still focusing on the game. "Do you want me to go back?" I laughed and got to the living room. "Of course not, we ordered pizza! We left you some in the fridge." he said and I went to grab it, because I was kinda hungry.

I sat down next to Charles and watched them playing. "Ehm Chloe says hi too and she said, she'll text you." I smiled Arthur's way. "Not now please." he said and started to blushing. "It makes you nervous." I grinned and he rolled his eyes, while still being red. "GOAL!" shouted Charles proudly. "That does not count! Bella was interrupting me!" Arthur was offended. "Don't bring me into this." I laughed. "I'm winning little brother." said Charles and Arthur started the game again without words.

When I ate all my pizza, I washed the dishes and went to my bedroom. I laid down on the bed and turned on some movie on netflix.

I fell asleep pretty quick and the next thing I remember is Charles waking me up. "Baby everything okay?" he asked, while putting my laptop off my bed. "No, you interrupted my dream." I said sadly. "Oh no! What is that interesting?" he asked and acted sarcastically sad. "I won't tell you." I said and turned away from him. "Okay, good night then." he said and covered himself with our duvet. "No wait." I said quietly. "Hm" he didn't even say a word. "I want you to talk to me, because tomorrow, it's our last day together for two weeks." I told him disappointedly. He turned to face me and smiled.

We talked about my day and his day with Arth. Then he kept talking about these last races. I love, when he talks about racing. His eyes lights up, he is smiling, well most of the time and his enthusiasm for this sport is incredible.

After all our talking and cuddling, we closed our eyes to finally sleep. "I love you unconditionally Belly." he said, before cuddling me like a big spoon. "You're so cute and sweet! I love you endlessly Charlie." I said and kept enjoying his company, until falling asleep.