Chapter 18

Pierre, Charles and me were having so much fun. We played on ps4 and xbox. I almost forgot about everything bad for a while.

Charles fell asleep and me and Pierre got into some kind of deep talk. "I don't even want to ask you how you are doing, because i can't even imagine it." said Pierre. "Honestly today with you and Charles was the best day since that. I forgot for a while. It's just so unbelievable you know, just the fact that he is not here. I feel like he is in some state for a race and that he will come back, but he won't." tears started rolling down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry beautiful, you two didn't deserve this early end. He is still here with you, i'm sure about that." he smiled and tried to dry my tears with his thumb. "Right before he got into the car, he told me that this race will be good. I was so sure that was his race. I wish i hugged him tighter. I would never imagine it is the last time seeing him. It all happened so fast." at this point i was actually crying and it was harder and harder to catch my breath. Pierre reacted quickly and ran into the kitchen for water. Charles woke up with a scared look on his face. "Love what is it? You are okay, you're with me okay? I got you!" he pulled me into a hug and held me tight. Pierre brought a glass of water and sat on the other side next to me. He was stroking my hair. "What happened?" asked Charles Pierre. "We talked about Marco and you can guess the rest. Bella I'm sorry." he held one of my hands and stroked my back. "Are you mad? Did you really talk to her about that?! Didn't you come up with the idea that maybe it's really hard for her and she doesn't want to talk about it?!" Charles started to yell at Pierre. "Jesus man i said I'm sorry. You don't need to yell here. She knows I didn't mean to hurt her." said Pierre. "Can yall stop this? It's noone's fault. I'll be okay. I'm going to bed." i stood up and walked upstairs.

I heard them still arguing for a while, but they calmed down later. I luckily fell asleep quickly.

I woke up at 9am and it looked like Charles wasn't even in bed with me tonight. I slowly walked into the kitchen and saw both boys watching TV. "Morning." i said and started making breakfast for myself. "Hello beautiful, how was your night?" asked Pierre. "It was okay. I slept for a long time so I'm feeling good." i said and finished making breakfast.

I felt Charles's hands around my waist and he gave me kisses on the neck. "I wanted you to have a good sleep so I slept on the couch." he smiled and kissed me. "What? Do you think I'm not sleeping well when you are with me?" i asked confused. "I mean more like i wanted you to have the big bed just for yourself and let you sleep." he said. "Okay, but tonight sleep in our bed please." i smiled and sat down to the table.

I finished my breakfast while the boys were still watching TV. I was wondering if they are okay after yesterday's fight. "Everything good?" i asked. "What do you mean?" asked Charles. "After your fight yesterday." Pierre also turned to me and smiled. "It wasn't that big, were good." He smiled. "Ye we just didn't agree on the way of protecting you that's all." added Charles. I didn't say anything more and just cleaned the dishes.

I laid on the couch next to them and turned off the TV. They both looked at me with confusion and i laughed. "I want to talk to you, is it that bad not watching TV for a while?" they smiled and kept looking at me. "Stop staring, It's creepy." i said. "Can you finally talk?" Pierre rolled his eyes. "Shut up." I slapped his thigh and he howled painfully. Charles was laughing at him the whole time. "Okay so Pierre, tell us about Katerina! How are things between you two? Any progress?!" Pierre turned red immediately. "Haha come on man stop blushing and tell us." said Charles.

Pierre told us about everything. Him and Kate are already a couple and they are so happy. She is now in Portugal for business but she is coming back to France soon to be with him. "That's so cute!! You need to bring her here!" I smiled. "I'll tell her you invited her." Pierre was still blushing. "When are you leaving for Mexico?" i asked and my smile faded away. "Babe please." Charles said and moved to pull me into a hug. I laid my hand on his legs and he was stroking my hair. "Tomorrow actually, but I promise you, I'll come back as soon as possible and with Kate." Pierre smiled. "Okay" i said quietly, because i already started feeling alone. "I'll come back in the morning on Monday to be here, when you wake up." said Charles and held me tightly. "Now let's forget  this and do something fun for the last day here in Milan." added Pierre and stood up from the couch.