Chapter 32

I slowly walked back to Lando's house and stopped right in front of it. I felt so bad for doing this to Pierre. He didn't deserve this at all and I don't deserve him.

I got in and went to kitchen. At the table there was a bouquet of flowers. "Please no." I sighed quietly. I saw Lando and Luisa cuddling on the couch, while watching TV. "Hi" I said and leaned on the kitchen counter. "Hey angel, everyone alright?" asked Luisa. "How was the walk?" asked Lando and went up to me, so we don't have to yell at each other. "I don't know, what to say. Ehm I might have visited Charles." I whispered. "CHARLES?!" shouted Lando. "Shut up!" I covered his mouth. "What?" said Luisa and stood up from the couch too. "Come on! Speak!" Lando was forcing me. "I went to talk to him about our feelings and to make the decision, I have to make now or never." I said and they both listened very carefully. "So?" asked Lu. "I can't help it, I love Charles more than I've ever loved anyone else. I can't do this to Pierre anymore." I said and a tear rolled down my cheek. "It's good that you've decided, however now you need to tell Pierre, because these flowers are for you." said nervously Luisa. I was so sad and disappointed in myself. I kept looking at the bouquet and my nervousness was getting higher and higher.

I took a deep breath and walked into the my and Pierre's room. He was sitting on the bed working on the notebook. "Hi." I said nervously. "Hey beautiful." he smiled and indicated me to sit next to him. I slowly did and he put away his notebook. "I- I really need to talk to you and I just want you to listen to me carefully, because it's not easy for me to tell you all this." I sighed and he nodded. "Yesterday at the party, I talked to Charles almost the whole time, I also got really drunk and felt sick so Charles helped me to get a fresh air and we were discussing everything. I can't help it P, but I love him so much. He just got so deep into my heart and I can't stay away from him. I'm telling you this, because you are my bestfriend, the person, who stood by my side through everything and I need you to understand. I love you Pierre, I really do, just not in the way I love Charles. This? Us? It feels so good, but so weird at the same time, don't you think? We've been bestfriends and it stsill feels more like a friendship than a real relationship." I sighed and looked at him. He stood silent for a while.

"I get it Bell, I knew eventually you will go to him. It just hurts a bit. The flowers I got you today? I bought them, because I felt like these were the last one. I want you to know, I will always love you and I'll be here for you. I'm glad you told me everything and waited until we break up, before you go to him." he smiled and hugged me. "Ehm ye of course." I smiled too and held him tightly. "Let's get some drink with Lando and Luisa." he said and I agreed. We went to kitchen. Lando's and Lu's eyes were on us. "We're fine, bestfriends till the end." said Pierre and I smiled. "I'm glad it all went well." Smiled Luisa and hugged us both. "Me too I expected you to freak out about her kissing Charles earlier." Laughed Lando. I froze and looked at him. Luisa punch him into his shoulder and gave him a death stare. "You what?" Pierre turned to me. "I-" I couldn't even finish the sentence, because he interrupted me. "That asshole!" Said Pierre and walked outside very fast and mad.

"Lando!" I said and leaned on the kitchen counter. "Can you sometimes think before you speak!?" Luisa asked him in disbelief. "I'm sorry okay? I really am. I thought you told him." he apologised and comforted me. "It's fine, I'll better go find him." I said. I walked outside and I saw his car leaving though the gate. "Oh god." I said and took one of the bikes, Lando had there. I knew, where he was going and I had to be so fast to get there as soon as possible.

I got to Charles house and saw Pierre walking up the stairs. I jumped off the bike and quickly ran to the gate. I rang the bell and Charles' mom opened it for me. I got up the stairs and went to the backyard, where Charles was supposed to be. Pierre got there first of course. "I can't believe you honestly!" laughed Pierre. "What are you talking about?" asked Charles confused. "You know exactly, what I'm talking about. Do you think I'm stupid? Is this all a game to you?" shouted Pierre. "What?" Charles stood there looking at him. I was waiting aside so they couldn't see me, but I could hear and see them perfectly. "You are unbelievable! You fucking kissed her, when she was still my girlfriend and you don't even dare to admit it!" Pierre continued. "It was a mistake! I admit it! However I told her right at the party, I'll stay away from her to leave you guys alone." said Charles. "Oh really? How nice of you! Did you say that to her after you kissed her?" yelled Pierre at him. Charles stood silent. "Of course you did. Do you even love her or is this all just fun for you? Is Charlotte here hidden in the house?" Pierre pushed Charles a bit. "What?! God Pierre! Of course I fucking love her! I ended thigs with Charlotte and sent her away right, when Bells left me! You have no idea, how much I love her! I would do anything for her, to protect her, to make sure she's loved and safed!" shouted Charles. "Lies, lies and more lies. You hurt her very badly and I can't believe she still trusts you after this." said Pierre. "I regret everything I've done, but I know, we deserve another chance! A chance, where I will make sure she is treated like an angel, that she is!" said Charles and pushed Pierre too. "If you ever hurt her again, I swear to god Charles, you're dead." Pierre looked at him angry. "Don't go anywhere near us anymore!" said Charles even angrier.

I walked out of my secret spot with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I can't believe I did this." I said so mad at myself. They both turned to me and stepped away from each other. "You guys were bestfriend since childhood, your love for me broke your friendship. I didn't realise it until now and I'm so sorry." I said looking at the ground. "No beautiful, none of this is your fault." said Charles and walked up to me to dry my tears. "I must agree with him. He was the one, who ruined everything." said Pierre. I walked up to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry for hurting you like this, you do deserve someone better. Someone, who will love you as much as you loved me and even more." I said looking into his eyes. He kissed my forehead and smiled. "I could never be mad at you darling. You're my forever. I don't care if we are a couple, bestfriends or just friends. As long as you're somehow still be my side, I'm happy." he smiled. "You're the best guy ever with the kindest heart." I said and kissed him on a cheek. "Well it's time for me to go." he said and pulled away from the hug. "See you at home okay?" I said and he nodded. He walked pass Charles and silently left.