Chapter 9

My alarm woke me up at 9am. Qualifying day is here. I turned on the other side and Charles was already away. I took my phone and texted Luisa, when are we meeting.

I arrived at the track at 11am. Quali is in 3 hours. Marco and I are having lunch together and then, i will meet with Lu and get a coffee.

I went into the redbull garage and Marco was just talking to Christian. "Good morning." i smiled and waited aside until they end their talk. "Morning Isabella, excited for the quali today?" asked Horner. "Of course I believe in redbull a lot today!" i smiled. "Im glad to hear that! Well Marco you know everything, see you after lunch." Horner left and Marco came to hug me. "Hi little sis, how was your night?" we walked out of the garage and headed to Marco's room, where he had some food ordered. "It was alright, I slept well and I'm ready to be the best fan girl today!" Marco handed me my box with pasta and we started eating. "Im really glad to hear that! I'm sure you'll be the best fan girl ever!" we laughed and continued eating.

I wasn't very sure about telling him that Charles slept at my hotel room last night. I know, how he reacted the last time, so I will keep this to myself for now. I stopped thinking about it and posted a picture of me and Marco, that we took today.

@bellazilber: we got new swaggy sibling glassestag: @marcozilber comments:

tag: @marcozilber
comments:

@pierregasly: i want one too, these look so good
↪️ we can go shopping, if you have a good race

@marcozilber: we actually look amazing
↪️like always

@charlesleclerc: wow you look hot
↪️you told that really publicly Leclerc, thank you tho💗

@luisaoliveira: stunning fr!!!😻
↪️love u!

@f1fans: OMG Charles has a crush

@leclercfans: ferrari boy and redbull girl looks so romantic and based on charles's comment we might get that!?😻

............................

A hour and half went by and it was time to go back. "Max wants you to meet Kelly today." Marco said on our way to the garage. "That would be awesome, I need more girl friends here." Marco smiled and stopped in front of the garage. "Speaking of friends here is one coming to you. I'll wait for you with Kelly and Max." we hugged and he left.

"Nice to see you! You are shining today, I hope you will light up the track, so I will have the best result." Pierre smiled and tousled my hair. "Thank you Gasly, I will be praying for you to be the best out there today!" I smiled back at him. "You're the best. I met Charles this morning, he apologised to me." I laughed. "Really?" Pierre looked at me confusedly. "Why do you look like you already know about it?" "I talked to him yesterday, when he came over to my apartment." Pierre was definitely shocked. "HE WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me?!" i laughed. "Because it wasn't that important, he slept there, because we had a drink, so he couldn't drive home and then he left early in the morning." I needed to laugh about the Pierre's look on his face. He was really absorbing the informations. "HE SLEEPS AT YOUR APARTMENT AND YOU TELL ME IT'S NOT IMPORTANT?! ISABELLA ARE YOU JOKING?!" i covered his mouth, because he was literally yelling it everywhere. "Can you lower your voice? My brother is right in this garage with Max and Kelly!" he took away my hand and rolled his eyes. "Sorry but for real! When is your next date?" i laughed. "Never" he made his judging face and continued walking to alpha tauri garage.

I got back to redbull garage right when Max, Kelly and Marco were having a conversation.

"Oh there she is!" Marco pointed at me and they all turned around. "Kelly this is Bell, my sister, Bella this is Kelly, Max's girl." i smiled and hugged her. "Nice to finally meet you Bella!" Kelly said while Max and Marco left to prepare for the qualifying. "You too Kelly! I'm so happy to have another girl around me here." "We'll have so much fun together this season for sure!" i agreed and smiled.

We went to find a place from where we can watch the race. We got a nice ones right upon the redbull pit. We sat down and talked about ourselfs to get to know each other more. The greenlight appeared and quali began.