Chapter 5

I put on the clothes from the party and made a bed. "Are you okay?" Charles walked in the room and looked at me. "Sure" i said and continued cleaning. "You know maybe it was a mistake to take you home with me and not telling Marco about it, it wont happen next time." Charles turned around to walk out of the room. "Are you talking about taking me to your place or telling Marco about it?" He stopped to look at me again. I walked next to him and out of the room. When Marco saw me, he took his keys and headed to his car. Charles stood in the door and I just waved him goodbye.

The whole car ride was silent. I was really mad at Marco for yelling at me and not even listening to me. When we got home, I immediately went to my room, put on some comfy clothes and laid down on my bed.
My phone started ringing. Pierre was calling.

"Bella are you free right now? let's go somewhere!" I was surprised that Pierre had that much energy after last night. "Im tired after today, I'm staying home." I said. "Are you kidding me?! It's not even lunch time and you are tired?!" he was right it wasn't even lunch time but today has already been hard enough. "My best brother took my energy when i had to fight with him at Charles's place in the morning." i heard him laughing through the phone. "Maybe he thought you slept with his friend. Wait did you?" he laughed again. "I actually hate you, it's not funny, no i did not and there were more things we argued about." i said. "You don't hate me, now get up and get ready, i'll pick you up in 30 minutes! Luisa and Lando are coming too." i sighed and agreed.

Pierre was here on time. I took my phone and keys. I knocked on my brother's door to say goodbye. "Where are you going?" he asked while playing some stupid computer game. "Out with Pierre, Luisa and Lando. Something more you want to know mom?" i asked sarcastically. "Just take care of yourself and can we please talk when you come back?" i nodded and closed his door. I got to Pierre's car and we were on our way to meet Lando and Luisa.

We got to the beach. "Oh so beach day with my favourite people?" i smiled. "After what i heard from Charles, you definitely need this." he said. "Can we just don't talk about Charles and enjoy this day with Lu and Lando?" he nodded and we walked to the spot where Luisa and Lando already had blankets and snacks.

"Hi guys!" Luisa stood up and ran to hug me. Then i also hugged Lando and we all sat down on blankets.

We spent like 2 hours talking and we also went swimming in the sea. Time went by and it was 9pm and time to go home.

"Thank you guys for today, I feel like I have real friends now here and i don't feel completely alone." Pierre pulled me into a hug a he tousled my hair. "Of course we are your friends dummy!" he smiles "You can always count on us and call us!" Luisa added. "Are you coming to Monza with us tomorrow?" Lando asked. "OMG it's already tomorrow i completely forgot." they all laughed at me. "Don't worry I can help you with packing." Pierre offered. "I actually promised Marco to talk with him when i come back, so i'll do it myself later but i would appreciate a ride home." We said goodbye to Luisa and Lando and headed to Pierre's car.

He dropped me off at my house and then he went to his place. I unpacked all the stuff from today and went to see Marco. "He was in the kitchen. "Wow that smells amazing. Are you actually cooking dinner?" he lifted his head to look at me and he smiled. "It's an apology dinner." i walked over to him and he turned to face me. "Bell I'm really sorry for acting like a dumbass earlier at Charles's place, but when i came home yesterday and you weren't here i was so worried. You know i would not handle loosing you." I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. "I get it Marco, but you just overreacted and yelling at Charles about not being your friend wasn't very nice too." he nodded. "I know i apologised to him already and we're okay." i smiled. "That's amazing and don't worry okay? I'm not leaving you anytime soon, you're stuck with me and tomorrow we're heading to Monza." he hugged me and lifted me up. "I'm so happy, you're coming to another race! Let's eat dinner and start packing.

And that's what we did. Later I cleaned the dishes and the whole kitchen after Marco's cooking. Surprisingly the food was delicious and we both had amazing evening. We said goodnight and went to our rooms to pack for Monza.