Chapter 15

We went to the hotel and I took a long nap. When I woke up, I saw like a million messages from everyone. It was obvious that the information got out to the world. I looked at the post that one of my friends from Italy sent me.

@skysportf1: Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc and Isabella Zilber (Marco Zilber's sister) announced their relationship today after Leclerc won the Singapore GP!

comments:

@f1fans: OMG

@leclercfans: IM SCREAMING

@redbullfans: I LOVE THEM SO MUCH😻😭

@ferrarifans: I LOVE BELLA SO MUCH! SHE IS PERFECT FOR CHARLES

@alphataurifans: NO I WANTED HER AND PIERRE

@formulafans: NOO! NOT REDBULL GIRL CHARLES WTF

..............................

I still couldn't believe it. Charles really asked me to be his girlfriend in front of his brother, all the fans and paparazzi?! I was looking at the photo that someone took of us. It's the cutest picture. Suddenly i got a message. "How is MY GIRL doing right now?!" said Charles. I smiled. "I'm doing alright, what about you Charlie?" i answered. He texted me that he wants to take me to the dinner with his brother and his brother's girlfriend. I agreed and stood up to pick up what to wear.

At 7pm i got to the restaurant. I saw Charles sittinng at the table with his brother Arthur and Arthur's girl.

"Hello everyone." I said with smile and Charles turned around. "hello mon amour" he stood up and gave me a quick kiss. "Hi I'm Arthur! Nice to finally meet you Bella." Arthur smiled and hugged me. "Nice to meet you to Arthur and you must be Carla right?" i asked the girl. "That's me nice to meet you! You are even prettier in real life! How?!" I laughed and hugged her. "Thank you, but so are you!"

We ordered food and the boys talked about todays race while me and Carla were getting to know each other more and we were making fun of Charles and Arthur.

After we ate all our food we went for a walk, because it was our last day in Singapore. Me and Carla got Starbucks and we had so much fun together. Arthur and Carla are amazing. Also walking in the public and finally holding Charles's hand felt so good. We took some pictures together and after that we decided to go home. Arthur got in car with Carla and said goodbye to us. We will see each other in a week on Japanese GP.

I stood in front of Charles's car, He hugged me from behind and gave me kiss on the neck. "I don't want to spend a whole week without you." i smiled and turned to face him. "It's only 6 days until Saturday, so not even a whole week." Charles rolled his eyes. "Ye you really made it easier now" i laughed and kissed him.