Chapter 19

We had so much fun in the city. We went for a coffee and then we were just walking and laughing all the time. Pierre facetimed Kate, so me and Charles got a chance to talk to her again.

When we came home, both boys already started packing. I cooked dinner and when they finished, we sat down on couch and ate.

"I'm gonna miss this. It felt almost like home here with you two." Pierre smiled and my face lighted up. "That's so nice to hear Pierre, you can't even imagine, how much i'm gonna miss you!" i said and hugged him. "I agree, It was a great weekend." laughed Charles.

We finished dinner and then just watched some movie on TV.

In the morning, I woke up early to get the chance to talk to the boys, before they'll leave.
"See you soon beautiful." said Pierre and hugged me tightly. "See you soon P" i smiled.
"I will miss you every single minute and i'll call you everyday okay? I love you sunshine." Charles kissed me like 10 times and held my face in his hands. "I will count every minute till Monday. I love you Charlie." I said and he gave me last kiss on forehead. "Bye!" I waved before closing the door.

I was laying on the couch almost sleeping for like ten minutes when suddenly i heard a knock on the door. I laughed. "They definitely forgot something." I opened the door for them.

"SURPRISE!!" shouted Charlotte. Charlotte is my best friend since childhood. We went together through school and everything. However she went to study on university in USA three years ago and since then we haven't seen each other. "CHAR?! What are you doing here?" We hugged. "I'm here to cheer you up and spend time with you, because I've missed you so much and I heard what happened. I hope you don't mind I came." I smiled at her and moved few steps so she can get inside the apartment. "Are you joking?!! Of course I don't mind, I've missed you so much! Three years only on facetime like once a month wasn't enough!" She hugged me again and got inside. "Where can i put my suitcase?" "I guess you can sleep in Marcos room if you are going to stay for a while." She looked at me and took my hand. "Are you sure?" i squeezed her hand and smiled. "Positive".

She unpacked and forced me to go out. "I was in the city yesterday." i said annoyed. "But not with your best friend." i laughed and punch her in a shoulder. "I was with my best friend actually." I teased her and she rolled her yes and laughed. "Oh you have so much to catch up on. You know my boy bestfriend and boyfriend only thanks to instagram!" I took her hand and we went upstairs to put on some nice outfits.

Whole evening was magical. We told each other everything that happened for the past 3 years and we had so much fun. She couldn't believe I'm interested in f1 and that my man is a driver. Luckily she didn't say a word about Marco or the accident so we were laughing all the time. We had some drinks and we went to a club for a while too. When we got back it was like 2am so we headed right to bed.

 When we got back it was like 2am so we headed right to bed

@bellazilber: you came and i didn't even have to call<3 tag: @charlottesine comments:

tag: @charlottesine
comments:

@maxverstappen: I've missed this duo omg! How did this happen?!
↪️She came back from uni to visit me in this hard time!! You have to love her for real😩💗

@luisaoliveira: beautiful girls😻
I miss you so much Lu! Thank you💗

@landonorris: love to see smile back on your face! It suits you💗
↪️you're the best! Thank you💗

@christianhorner: Stay well Bella! Lots of love from redbull family!
↪️thank you Christian!

@f1fans: What? I thought Luisa is Bellas best friend!

@leclercfans: Bella finally smiling, I don't know, who the Charlotte girl is, but thank you. We love you for making her happy