Chapter 26

We stopped in front of Lando's house. "Are you okay?" asked Pierre. "Yes." I said and opened the little door into the garden. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to get you in more troubles with Charles." he said and smiled a bit. "Don't say that name ever again." I said quietly. "Oh darling come here." said Pierre and pulled me into a hug. I started crying and he was rubbing my back to comfort me. "Just forget it. He's not worth it and you will find someone, who will love you the way you deserve to be loved." He lifted up my chin and smiled at me, while looking into my eyes. "I don't know what I would do without you." I said and pressed my forehead against his after I closed my eyes.

"You're back!" I heard Lando yelling behind us. I smiled at Pierre and looked at Lando. "Hi potato." I smiled and hugged him. "That was my nickname for you two, that's not really fair." he rolled his eyes and hugged me too. Then he pulled away and looked at me. "Were you crying Bella?!" he asked and looked from me to Pierre and back at me. "No, I'm just tired after a wonderful day." I faked my smile. "Oh you have to tell me everything! I'm so ready!" he said and started walking towards the house door. I stopped him.

"Where is she?!" I asked him about Luisa. "She's waiting inside don't worry." I smiled and ran away from Pierre and Lando. I got in the house and looked around. I skipped kitchen and went in to living room. "Lu?!" I said, when I saw her sitting on the couch. "Bella?!" she screamed and jumped up to hug me. "I've missed you so much!" she said and looked me up and down. "I've missed you more!" I smiled. "Wait stop, what happened? You were crying I can see that. "Nothing happened, I'm doing fine." I said and forced smiled. "Sure, I know you are lying, however it looks like you and Mr Gasly are getting closer." She said and grinned. "Stop looking at me like this." I rolled my eyes. "Then tell me what is it between you two?!" She said with smile. "I-" "Hello ladies time to get snacks and watch movies!" Lando luckily came in and interrupted me. "Let's go" I smiled at Luisa, took her hand and headed to the living room.

"Wow you two really outdid yourselves." said Luisa, when we saw the nice spot they had prepared for us. "Our girls deserve only the best." said Lando and smiled. "Where is Pierre?" I asked, when I realised he's not anywhere near. "He went to your room like 5 minutes ago." said Lando, sat on the couch and indicated Luisa to sit next to him. "Choose the movie, I'll just go check on him." I said and went into our bedroom.

I knocked and slowly opened the door. "Hey pretty boy everything alright?" I asked, when I came in. He was lying on the bed with his legs on the floor and he was staring at the ceiling. "Oh sorry, I completely forgot about the movie. I got distracted by my mind." he stood up. "Let's go, I can't wait to relax." he smiled and walked to the door. I caught his hand, which made him stop. "What's wrong?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Nothing Bella, I'm alright." he said and pulled my hand a little to go into the living room, but I stood still. "I won't go until you tell me, so if you wanna see at least some part of the movie, you better hurry up." I said and sat down on the bed. "It's nothing important. Can we just go?" he said and opened the door. I sighed and walked past him to the living room.

"Finally! We were about to start it without yall." Lando rolled his eyes and started the movie. I just silently sat on the couch, took a blanket and concentrated on the movie.

Pierre came right after and obviously wanted to sit next to me. He did, however I ignored him. In the middle of the movie he did that stupid trick with stretching and then he put his arm around me. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear. "Are you seriously mad at me for nothing?" he asked. I laughed ironically. "I'm mad at you, because you want me to tell you everything, but you won't tell me a thing." I said and moved a bit farther. He smiled and pulled me closer again. "Okay I promise, I'll tell you everything tonight, when we'll be lying in our bed, deal?" he whispered and I nodded. "Good." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

The movie ended and we kept talking. "It was a great idea to make this holidays for the four of us." said Lando. "Well it was unexpected, but I'm sure we'll enjoy it in the best way." laughed Luisa. "Don't forget that the most important thing about all of this is to keep Bella happy and make her forget Charles." said Pierre and smiled at me. "Thank you guys really. You are my favourite people." I jumped on Luisa and Lando. "Family hug." laughed Luisa and Pierre joined us.

It was time to go to bed. I lay down and closed my eyes, because I was so tired. "I thought you wanted to hear, what I was doing here, before the movie." said Pierre. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him standing there brushing his teeth. "Hurry up, I'm about to fall asleep."

After like 5 minutes he finally lay next to me and talked. He said, that he was thinking about what Charles had said to us, when we met him today. Unfortunately I wasn't concentrating all the time, because I kept falling asleep.

"Good night Bell. You know I really hate him for what he did to you, however what you two had was special. God I wish I could be enough for you. I would never hurt you sunshine. I hope you are having sweet dreams." he said, probably because he thought I was sleeping.

No, I heard this all.....

...................................

I feel so bad for not posting for such a long time. I had so much work to school. I promise, I'll try my best to write more chapters! Thank you for understanding💗