Sula's Doubts

Cole Family Compound.

Underneath the central part of the family compound, was a large area that only a select few within the family could access. It was a large underground warehouse a few kilometers in area. The roof was a hundred meters high.

Despite the fact that there was so much space in this cement laden space, only a small portion of that space was actually under use. Kenshin and co had already taken action; Bastian couldn't be left behind in the process now would he?

At the center of the warehouse was a ball of light the size of dishwasher. It was a spherical orb of energy that floated a meter above ground. All the colors of the rainbow filtered across it's watery like surface creating a psychedelic effect that could entrance ones visions

Anyone who was a cultivator could feel the incredible amount of World Energy coming from that energy orb. But Bastian was different, at least his eyes were.

The Orb was surrounded by countless magic circles, runes and matrix. It was a truly marvelous sight. One that Bastian never got tired off.

'The Coles went to a serious extent to hide this; alas it couldn't hide from my e vision.'

Bastian was jubilant at the moment but didn't show on his face. Although he was still uncomfortable with what happened earlier but there was nothing he could do.

'That doesn't change the fact that my mind is still fractured but I can still do whatever I want. Including tinkering with this hehe.'

E vision was in full swing as Bastian moved around the energy orb. His fingers were the brushes and the orb the canvas. Line after line after line of incredible complex symbols were being drawn by Bastian onto the orb with incredible precision.

Even if one was a complete amateur in knowledge of spells, it was clear that Bastian was up to something complex yet orderly.

Sula and a woman wearing white robes, in other words, one of Tino's Sisters, were observing Bastian at work.

'I can't believe that we are actually working with the legendary Falsified Daughters. But he is even more of an oddity.'

Sula shifted her gazed back at Bastian. The latter was now looking at the ground with a look of wonder mixed in with a frown of what seems to be comprehension.

'What is he doing, can he see the enchantment spells on the ground? But that's not possible. Someone in the Foundation Realm shouldn't be able to sense energy lines yet. What is up to?'

Sula wasn't the only one who was observing Bastian. The Falsified Daughter was looking at Bastian with incredible curiosity.

'I underestimated this boy. He is a strategic prodigy. He was born for war.'

The Falsified Daughter in white was lost in her own thoughts as well.

'Tino and the other sisters have drastically underestimated him. Once this incident is through I need to make sure I properly report on what I have seen to Prince Tendai...'

Sula noticed the white robed woman's interest and came up with musings of her own.

'Before they arrived here, Bastian and Phantasma went to meet Bastian's Master. What on earth happened during the meeting?'

Sula remembered that yesterday, when the plan was finalized and everyone was making preparations, the woman, Phantasma, was introduced to the crew as the one who will be by Bastian's side most of the side. Tino was assigned to Kenshin and Mirage to Guy. Phantasma Mirage and Tino were the most skilled among the falsified sisters. This was all Sula knew at this point.