The Great Absolute: Spell Categories

Through the Medici Connection they had, Bastian had transmitted the spell in its entirety to Kenshin. Not just its design, but also how he came to that conclusion and the planning in all its stages.

'It has the basis for all 9 of the spell creation templates!'

Just as how cars travelling a road follows certain laws, or how languages have grammatical rules, so did spell and martial matrices as well.

The Great Absolute, Yin and Yang, 3 Circles, 4 Ideas, 5 Combinations, 6 Paths, Seven Stars, 8 Trigrams, 9 Palaces. All spell and martial matrices could be classified under these categories. The categories of Energy Maps were the templates for every skill in existence.

'The Medici Matrix, Medici Connection, Medici Area, Tyrian Double Headed Storm Dragon's Legacy and a high class 8 Trigrams mapping finished off by having the spell built on the foundation of a 9 mountains type seal. Superb, Bastian has actually done it.'

The spell was actually multiple spells linked together to form one. It could act as a seal, space manipulator, energy provider, vessel or spiritual computer. The uses were endless. And it all started with the pagoda.

It was a magnificent pagoda made out of seemingly high-quality wood. It had ten floors, with the floors becoming smaller and smaller as the building became higher. The Flood Dragon Constriction moved and fused with the first layer of the pagoda. The walls of the pagoda were like that of a pagoda in ancient china. With the Doom Wraiths' silhouette visible as shadows from the outside.

The first layer, through the Flood Dragon Restriction, got connected to the portal that supplied the wraiths, while the flood dragon itself moved around the periphery of the pagoda. It materialised into a three-dimensional ghost-like form that haunted the first layer of the pagoda.

The layers of the pagoda were meant to host any type of metaphysical creature they could capture. Just like the wraiths, the building floors could seal anything that tried to invade their souls and use them as an energy source.

"Roar!"

Within the second layer of the pagoda, The Tyrian Double Headed Materialized once more with a daunting aura.

Kenshin was especially affected by the beast's appearance. But not as much as before. Because something had changed. It appeared as if it had frozen in place. It was much smaller but it still carried its vigour with it. Although the creature floated inside the pagoda-like it was in suspended animation, it still radiated incredible might and vitality.

The pagoda housed not only creatures they captured but creatures from within as well, such as Bastian's dragon. Which meant that each layer could house a bloodline.

A human body can only manifest 3 bloodlines at most, and only one in a billion were that talented. One in a million cultivators manifested 2 bloodlines while only one in a thousand even manifested a bloodline at all, and these were the odds of it happening under artificial activation. Bloodlines were hosted by the body and linked to the soul, hence there were only so many types a body could handle. Not to mention that it was difficult to awaken a bloodline that opposed one you had already awakened.

For example, under normal circumstances, it was absurd for a wood-type bloodline cultivator to attempt to awaken a metal-type bloodline as they were opposites without balance. But the pagoda allowed for this. Not only did it allow for bloodlines to be hosted without clashing, but it also allowed all the cultivators of the Symposium to benefit.

Bastian had opposing traits in water and fire, which is why he couldn't even cultivate before. Were it not for his knowledge on the Taiji and the new power of his soul, he would still be an ordinary mortal.

Over time, Kenshin would be able to access Bastian's bloodline as well. But it would need to slowly diffuse into him.

"We can also use this Pagoda to refine our blood and gain access to bloodlines that were now too diluted within our systems. So long as either one can access a bloodline, the other will have access to it once we place it in the pagoda. We can also fuse all the bloodlines we have into one ultimate bloodline hehe."

Kenshin was sure that tribulation lightning would strike them from the sky because the 9 Mountains Pagoda Symposium was the most ridiculous spell he had heard of. Fusing bloodlines? Since when could mortals even attempt such a thing?

'Have immortals ever achieved such?'

"Don't get excited as of yet. We still have to actually gain a few more bloodlines and a lot, and I mean a lot more knowledge on bloodlines and run countless simulations to even attempt such a thing. So no need to get a hard-on. You have to admit, I'm a freaking genius haha!" laughed Bastian as he gazed at his masterpiece.

...

Author's Note:

The Solitary Sword Sovereign and King of Titans are the main characters from Solitary Sword Sovereign (1.7 million views on webnovel and 541 thousand views on wattpad) and Titan's Throne (673 thousand views on webnovel, 681 thousand views on wattpad)

SSS has over 200 chapters posted while TT has over 140 chapters posted. I didn't even include other books such as Conclave of Tyrans (1.2 million views and 77 chaps on webnovel) or Infallible Oathbreaker (200 thousand views and 60 chapters on WN).

These works are all in the same multiverse and are linked so reading them will benefit you. Although they can be read separately it lessens the experience lol. Thanks for reading and vote if you enjoyed it!