Mixing Matrices

"Haha typical Taiga, silent but deadly. Anyway, let's see here, Dalnomi's Mountain Seal Application. Jingsung Ha's Higher Sense Connection, Paulinho's Constant Internal Essence Maintenance Theory. Or, Mhlanga's Mana Syncretism fits her nicely."

Bastian muttered as he combined and toyed around with multiple matrices. He already knew what he wanted to make, but the new Area-empowered Matrix and feedback from the Doom Wraiths forced him to make countless alterations.

The brand new matrix he had designed had evolved quite a bit as the energy from the Doom Wraiths allowed him to do many more complex computations. 

Eventually, a sphere-like spell matrix appeared. It looked like a small planet with hundreds of oddly rune-shaped countries. It was truly an odd sight.

'So this is what Bastian has been working on.'

After some time, once he felt he had all the pieces he needed to begin his work, Bastian cut off the vortex of creating the matrix, causing it to collapse, while the other one that sucked out Doom Wraiths actually expanded.

The Medici Matrix above gave off more light than the sun in the sky as its light shone with a radiant beauty that lit up every available inch of the small world.

"Okay bro, time for step 2. Are you ready to change the history of cultivation forever?" Bastian held out his fist one more time. Kenshin nodded and gave Bastian his dap. The Network was  activated one more time. They had connected in the outside world now they had taken the connection to its greatest state. A network within a network. For the Medici Network to fully operate at maximum capacity, both their souls and bodies had to be in contact. They were in their Soul Forms so they had achieved the second level of connection. 

The second connection resulted in a second matrix in the shape of the Tyrian Double Headed storm dragon appearing above the duo.
 The area had been calm, but as soon as the ginormous beast appeared, rain appeared. The rain fell all over the Area, washing it over with the dragon's overbearing aura. 

'Just like in Bastian's vision.' As Kenshin had Bastian's memories, he remembered what it was like seeing the beast. But seeing it in this manner was different.

Kenshin looked up and gazed at the large majestic two headed dragon.

This dragon was unlike the large golden oriental one that was long and thin, the one Kenshin was used to seing in his childhood. No, this dragon was huge and very muscular. Its body looked like it was the size of an entire continent; its eyes were as big as the moon in the night sky.
'I knew it was sublime, but this. Not even when I awakened my bloodline could I see an Avatar of my ancestor beast this well. Bastian's degree of purity is much higher than mine. As he gains more Mark Bearers, this will only strengthen.'

Mark Bearers could have their talents improved every time they gain a new Custodian as a member of their House. One of the most important talents is bloodline.

'The only way to improve one's bloodline purity from an external source is through gaining Custodians. It's why most people are envious of strong Mark Bearers.'

One head was azure and the other was vermilion. Its thick muscular body was purple, but this was not a normal purple, it was a dark shade of purple with a reddish hue. It was Tyrian

Both heads had long sharp horns. The beast stood upright like a person in midair, flapping its large purple, or rather tyrian wings. Purple lightning was visible all around the dragon and spread from it. Originally the duo had nothing but an endless dark void covering their Area, but now the dragon had brought the Area to life. 

The originally dull and empty void became a chaotic and lively sea. Waves crashed into the tiny island as its coast developed a beach that covered the entire circumference. Bastian's Dome shaped lab took up almost half of the island's space but as time went on this started to change. Second, by second, the small circular island began to expand along with the horrendous rain that fell from the sky.  

"My bloodline hadn't really made much of a change, but now that I have manifested that big guy in here, he was bound to make changes. You know how he likes to balance things. But if there is too much balance, he, or is it a she? What is that thing… Anyway, the point is it might bring chaos if it feels there is too much balance. It's quite the paradoxical creature." said Bastian. He was focused on the planet-like matrix in his arms and didn't even need to look up to know what was there staring down at him. 

It was a creature that was always within him and was the main source of his power, how could he not be familiar with it?

"The Taiji moon came with the dragon!"

Clouds covered most of the sky around the beast, but a small part was still left unexposed and within appeared a moon. On its surface, it looked like the taijitu with azure and vermillion replacing the traditional black and white. Azure represented yin and vermilion represented yang. The moon had come with the creature and planted itself into the orange skies that were basking in the rays of the still-setting sun. The red light was now only visible through the small gaps in the clouds and around the moon.

Incredible winds, in the form of very large tornadoes, were rapidly moving around the dragon and spread out to the environment.

There was only water and the island below the dragon, but it acted as if it was lording over an entire nation! The look of derision and arrogance within its gaze showed that it saw everything beneath it as being no different from ants. Its pride was deeply embedded into its bones and its nature was unrelenting. Such was the nature of dragons.

...

Sorry for the late post. My phone wasn't able to log into wattpad but im back. I have a large backlog of like 15 Titans Throne chapters so there is a lot to look forward to. I just wish wattpad had a posting timer so I could put them all on a timer.