7

Hannah froze, blushing deeply. She didn't have an answer for him, her voice was breathy when she spoke. "I think I'm a bad girl daddy." She had no idea where that came from. She should be afraid to be alone with the enormous man who had demonstrated very clearly that none of his bulky muscles were for show. She wasn't ever like this, this was public, it was daylight out. This was indecent.

She loved it. The thrill. How he was looking down at her. The moment she called him daddy it was like a switch had been flipped. A sound almost like a growl tumbled from his chest as he stalked back to the weight bench, hidden from the doorway. Hannah followed like she was hypnotised. He  sat down on the weight bench. Patting his knee. his eyes were dark, wild and full of the same lust that Hannah felt.

Hannah went to him. They were just out of sight of the window in the door. This was public, Hannah felt her spandex shorts grow damp between her legs the more she thought about all the rules she was breaking. "Why did you lock the door baby girl?" His husky voiced asked her.

Hannah froze. How could she tell a stranger she was planning to essentially jump his bones and get off so he could stop being a fantasy living rent free in her head. That she felt drawn to him like a magnet. "I'm a bad girl." Her voice light as she peeled off her sports bra, shimmying out of the tight shorts. Standing naked and wantonly in front of him. "Daddy." She breathed it out again.

He pounced for her. Easily picking her up like she was weightless. His mouth crashed against hers as he pressed her back against the wall. One hand under her thigh holding her up. Pinned between his body and the wall. The pine rosemary man scent of him so powerful she moaned against his mouth. Only to cry out as he plunged two thick fingers inside her dripping needy pussy as he pinned her to the wall.

His fingers were pumping a furious pace. His lips and tongue were everywhere. Kissing her mouth, her jaw and throat, she nearly came when he ran his tongue over the tender bite on her breast. "Daddy, please. More." She cried out. Wanting him to fill her cunt with more than his fingers.

He pulled his fingers from her core. Leaving her needy, mewling as she begged. He sucked her slick from his fingers, before roughly pushing them past her lips. "Taste your perfect cunt baby girl, taste yourself and last nights cum before daddy fills that pussy back up." Hannah moaned. He was filthy. Rough, and she loved it. She felt like a rag doll in his arms as she swirled her tongue around his fingers in her mouth. Tasting herself and the salt of the man from last night. It was euphoric.

"Mmmm, that's right baby girl." He pulled his fingers from her mouth. Swiftly cracking a swat on the fullest part of her ass.

"No marks!" She squealed as her flesh hummed from the stinging spanking. She needed to look perfect for her two shows. The bite on her breast was concealable. A wash of bruises on her skin was not the aesthetic she needed right now.

He smoothed his open palm over her reddened flesh. "Sorry baby girl, daddy will be gentle." His voice low and gruff. The look in his eyes promised something dark that Hannah was helpless to stand against.

He lowered her to the ground on weak knees, he finally took off his a-shirt and gym shorts revealing a cock larger than Hannah had seen. Even larger than last night's conquest. She mindlessly touched the bite he had left on her skin. For a moment she felt like she could almost feel him. That whoever he had been, he knew what she was doing right now and was turned on too.

Tall dark and handsome in the gym, laid his naked body down on a gym mat. "Come sit on daddy's face pretty girl." He patted his chest invitingly. His cock standing tall and proud up from his body. Hannah nodded, and moved to do as she was told.

She sat on his chest. His large hands gripped her hips and lifted her so her cunt was right over his face. Hannah leaned forward, grabbing his monster cock with both hands and did her best to deep throat and suck as much of his cock as she could.

He was eating her pussy like a man possessed. Making her moan and drool around his cock "Oh fuck, daddy just like that." she heard herself say as he fucked her on his fingers while his mouth never quit. "Daddy. Please daddy. I'm going to cum." she announced as he pushed a finger into her ass, she exploded. His teeth but down sharply high on her inner thigh. A gush of her honey came out in a wave on his face. He kept licking her, a finger gently sliding in and out of her back chanel as daddy licked all her cum while moaning into her folds.

Hannah was about to get up off him, thinking he would be finished. When his strong arms lifted her up as he stood up. Holding her facing him. Chest to chest as they both breathed hard. Her legs around his waist. holding her with one arm, as she kissed him, licking her cum from his face he lined himself up at her opening and slammed her down on his dick. Gravity, their position, how incredibly large he was all working to make Hannah feel like she had never been fucked this deep.

Holding her by her hips, he lifted and slammed her down on his cock like she was a fuck toy. Bucking his hips in a perfect rythem, bottoming out deep inside her belly every time. Her eyes were fluttering. Every move of his cock felt so good inside her. "Harder daddy." Hannah pleaded. Daddy delivered, truly using her like a fuck toy as his cock smashed inside her, his girth stretching her cunt wide. She gripped his shoulders tightly. Felt her vagina start to clench as they both came hard, his seed so hot inside as he came. Her pussy milking his cock of every drop.

Still inside her, he walked to the small shower room. Turning on the hot water on all the showers he set Hannah down on her feet in the quickly steaming room. "Hands on the wall, ass out baby girl." Feeling nearly spent but unwilling to stop Hannah followed his instructions. Arching her back so her ass was up in the air invitingly.

"Such a good girl for daddy." He cooed, and she fucking loved his praise. He roughly plunged two fingers inside her bruised pussy, she cried out, wanting even more. Again he pushed his slick coated fingers past her lips. Standing so close behind her she could feel the heat from his body over the hot shower water. "That's right, your pussy should be filled with me all the time baby girl. You know it." Hannah nodded, ready to agree to anything.