23

Hannah felt her face pale. "Future?" She looked into each of their eyes, felt herself near drowning in their love. "But we just met, this is all moving really fast." Her voice stammering. Overwhelmed by all the emotions pouring through the three claims she wore, " I haven't dated anyone in a long time, let alone three... this...this is a lot." Clearly flustered Hannah was stumbling through her words.

"Yes, you've been working far too hard for too long Hannah." Max held her, his hand lightly skimming up her thigh. She was still far over dressed, in her slacks and soft camisole that she wore under her blouse and jacket while working. She was far too warm with so many people in the bed.

Caspian had reclined on his side, cheek barely resting against his hand as he held himself up on his elbow, looking sinfully sexy with his muscles vanishing under a low slung corner of the sheet. "We want to take care of you." His voice low, almost like a purr from his chest.

Holland was standing at the foot of the bed. He made an appreciative sound as he looked at the bed with Hannah, Max and Caspian. Holland deftly snapped the sheets off the bed, Caspian was already working to undo Hannah's slacks. "You, have entirely too many clothes on right now." Once the button was undone, Holland pulled the pants down her hips and off her legs. Tossing the unneeded uniform pants against the far wall. Hannah was eager. Swept up in their desire for her, as their feelings flowed to her through the three bonds now marking her body. She could feel it in her heart, see it in each of their eyes.

"Baby girl, we need to know you want this." Holland's wolf was just under the surface. It had only been a day, but it had been too long since Holland had made his mate cum. He was hungry for it. 

Another purring sound from Caspian, "We need to know you want us, want all of us." Hannah's mouth had gone dry, the opposite was true of her panties. She did want them. She wanted to be taken care of. She wanted everything they were offering. Everything they made her feel.

"I want everything." Hannah breathed out, turning to look at Max as he hungrily took her mouth with his. Holland had prowled up the bed. Pulling her damp panties out of his way as he feasted on her cunt. Tasting all of her.

Caspian gently turned her head away from Max to kiss her himself. While Max used her leaning up to kiss Caspian as an excuse to undo her bra. Wolf and dragon working together to help her shed the confining garment. Leaving her breasts free under the silky barely there top.

Hannah was writhing, She could feel Caspian more intensely every time Max touched where he had bitten her breast, Holland was massaging his own mark on her thigh while his tongue and lips worked at a furious pace that had an orgasm rising quickly. Once Holland knew she was on the cusp he worked two of his thick fingers in, curling them up to catch her gspot. Feeling as she clenched around his digits and gushed on his tongue.

While her head was spinning Holland left his perch between her thighs. The moment his face moved out of the way, Caspian's fingers replaced his mouth. Long nimble fingers that kept Hannah's pleasure rolling in waves. Hannah was desperately kissing Max, one hand reaching to stroke his cock under the sheets. They all made a beautiful picture together. Hannah made the most wonderful little sounds as she came riding waves of pleasure on Caspian's fingers.

Holland sat down on the edge of the bed, by Max. Taking the younger man in his arms and finally kissing him like he had wanted to since he had shown up at the table at the bar. Max at first went still. He had never kissed another man before. He had only made out with a couple girls back home. This kiss wasn't like any of those. This was searing. Completely different than kissing Hannah, but just as addictive.

Holland nipped on Max's lower lip, breaking their kiss. "Good to know." He rasped. Sitting up straighter, as Caspian finally stopped dragging out Hannah's orgasm. Holland pat his thigh. "Come sit on Daddy's lap baby girl. Time to fill you up." Hannah was more than ready to follow his directions. Crawling across the bed, Caspian helping to take her drenched panties off as she moved. Max was there to help her straddle herself on Holland's lap and keep her balance. Her own knees unreliable after the whirlwind of pleasure they all worked to tear through her body faster than even her favourite vibrator.

Holland's hands were on her hips, as Hannah lowered herself onto his impressive cock. Her lashes fluttered as he filled her completely. Hannah started to move herself up and down. Knees on the bed, rocking her hips against his length, impaling herself. Then Max was behind her, his body pressed close to hers, his hands guiding the silky tank top up and over her shoulders as she continued to ride Holland's cock.

Max leaned forward and Kissed Caspian over Holland's shoulder, beside Hannah. She watched with wide eyes. She liked seeing the two of them kiss. She had liked seeing Holland and Max kiss. Holland's low voice vibrated through her as he said, "My baby girl liked that. Max you had her pussy last night, trade positions with Caspian, he needs his mate." Holland ordered. Stealing one passionate kiss from Hannah with her body pressed against his own, Max complied. He knew how hard it was to be without her from experience.

While Caspian and Max traded places, Holland lay back on the bed, taking Hannah with him. Taking his own dominating kiss from her lips while his hips bucked up into her core. "That's it, lean forward on me baby girl. Caspian is going to fill you up next." Hannah heard the top of a bottle pop, before a well lubricated finger was working at her asshole. with Holland's cock deep in her pussy. Just like she had dreamed.

Hannah moaned, loving every touch, opening her eyes to Max's cock bobbing just in front of her face. Hannah's lips parted, and Max thrust his hips gently forward. Max's body rippled with Pleasure as Holland adjusted Max so he was now over Holland's face, so Holland could happily use his mouth to pleasure Max's balls, taint and ass while Hannah took his cock in her mouth.

With one hand Hannah pulled Max closer, taking more of him down her throat. Finally Caspian decided Hannah was ready, lining his cock up at his target and slowly worked his way inside her. Holland had gone still, letting Hannah feel the new intrusion. Giving her a chance to adjust to having him in her cunt and Caspian in her ass while Max fucked her throat.

Through the bond they could all feel how much she was enjoying feeling all of them. Which only spurned them all on. Caspian managed to sink his entire cock into her ass. Max was deep down her throat. Hannah started to grind her hips in a circle. Changing everything for everyone. Her wanton maneuver broke the flood gates.

Caspian began to thrust into her ass in earnest, finally seeking his pleasure in his mate after too long without her. Holland's own hips thrusting from below as he held her hips steady. Hannah was using one hand to hold herself balanced on Holland's chest, the other was wrapped around Max's cock working in sync with her mouth while Holland worked from below. Hannah opened her eyes and looked up at Max. Nothing had ever felt as good as her body felt right now. Max's eyes met Hannah. He was closest to cumming of everyone.

Holland slipped a finger into an unsuspecting Max's ass, just as Hannah's mouth sucked hard around Max's cock with their eyes locked on each other, Holland and Caspian both thrusting hard to fill Hannah completely in unison, it all started a domino effect.

Max began to cum in Hannah's throat as she worked to swallow all he gave her, trying to control her moaning as Max's orgasm pulled her over the edge with him. She felt her body clench tighter around the two large cocks filling her. She came hard.  Which then caused Caspian and Holland to fill her front and back at the same time, her body milking everything from their cocks. Everyone's orgasm powering everyone else's in the most pleasurable feedback loop. Until it was almost too much pleasure at once.

Max was the first to withdraw. Practically falling to the bed. Then Hannah collapsed onto Holland's chest, breathing hard, her heart racing. Caspian moved his hips in a languid motion a few last strokes before also withdrawing as Holland let his own cock grow soft inside his mate as everyone caught their breath. Holland wrapped his arms around Hannah, hugging her close. "Now we're ready to meet my family." he said as Caspian and Max adjusted lay down to either side of Holland. Everyone seeking to be near Hannah.