☆Kokushibo x douma ☆ (Part1)

Douma lay on his futon, aimlessly staring at the ceiling. His head still lightly throbbed from having it being thrown across the infinity castle by Akaza, Uppermoon 3. He sighed ever so slightly, hand trailing across his own thighs. He stopped to gently caress himself, running his fingers over his clothed member. He let out a quiet groan, rubbing it harder. 

He really shouldn't be doing this. What if he got teleported? What if someone walked in? A normal demon, no, person would be nervous. Yet he felt nothing close to emotion, and therefore was unable to feel something such as nervousness. 

His mind was rapidly being shut down, a lust-filled haze settling in his brain. He let out a huff. It would feel so much better if it was someone else doing this, someone else running their fingers over him and then fucking him to oblivion. He removed his fingers from his clothes, internally whining at the loss of contact. He stood up, having made up his mind. He would find someone willing to help him with his.........problem. Douma pushed open the door, stepping out into the twisting labyrinth of the infinity castle.

Kokushibo stood in his training room, sweat dripping from his face. His hand still loosely gripped his sword, the sharp blade still glistening with the patterns of moons swirling from it. He trudged his way back to his room, a mental map in his head imprinted from the centuries of calling this fortress home. As he was turning yet another corner, a figure came bounding toward him.

"Kokushibo-dono!" Squealed the demon, rainbow eyes shining with faked excitement. 

Kokushibo sighed. Just his luck that he had to run into the bubbly Uppermoon 2, Douma. The aforementioned Douma flung himself around Kokushibo, hugging him tightly. Douma's lower abdomen brushed Kokushibo's covered cock, (A/N: lol douma is shorter than kokushibo) and much to Kokushibo's mortification, sent waves of lust flooding though the powerful demon's veins. He growled, pushing the blonde off him with a disgruntled look on his usually impassive face.

"Leave me. I do not wish for your company, Upper Two." Deadpanned Kokushibo, taking a step backward.

"C'mon! Why not, Kokushibo?" Replied Douma, dragging out the syllables on the last word. Kokushibo hated how that made shivers run down his spine; how it made his cock twitch slightly. Douma narrowed his eyes, having noticed the movement in his superiors lower body, regarding it with a well-crafted smirk.

"You clearly do~ It won't mean anything, just a quick fuck can't hurt can it? Loosen up a bit, won't you?" 

Kokushibo's lower left eye twitched, irritated yet aroused. He let out another groan, attempting to make up his mind. One the one hand, he knew he could get in trouble with Muzan for this. Despite being the one demon his Master saw as an equal, he knew than Muzan was not kinder with his punishments despite how much he liked him. But on the other, he was dying for some relief; some pleasure in his drab lifestyle.

 Being a demon was about being wild, being free, was it not? So he would give into the animalistic instincts. Like Douma said, it wouldn't mean anything, just a 'quick fuck'.

"Where?"

Douma positively shone with faked happiness, jumping in delight. He grabbed Kokushibos hand, and the more powerful of the two decided to ignore the tingles that went up his spine as cool fingers interlocked with his. 

"My room? Yours? Let's do mine! I've got a very comfy bed! And it's big enough for two!"

Running, Kokushibo allowed himself to be dragged by his inferior toward a tall oak door, ducking his head slightly as he entered. He spared himself a quick glance around Douma's room, before turning his attention back to Douma, who was sitting on the bed, opening his legs. In that moment, Kokushibo felt something in his lower regions move. He lunged forward, pulling the surprised Douma into a rough kiss, pushing his tongue into Uppermoon Two's mouth. 

The demon in question let out a moan, sucking on Kokushibo's tongue. Kokushibo pushed his tongue further into Douma's mouth, while pinning him onto the bed. When he pulled his lips away, Douma was gasping for air, a faint blush covering his cheeks.(not those ones) Kokushibo tore at Douma's shirt, earning another gasp from Douma.

"Hey! I wanted to wear that tomorrow, could of just asked me to take it o-hmph!"

Douma didn't expect to have Kokushibo shove his fingers inside of Doumas mouth, so taken aback; the blonde accidentally bit down, drawing blood. That was a careless mistake. Kokushibo slapped Douma, hard. He then flipped him over, so Douma was face down on the bed, voice muffled.

"Brat. You talk far to much. I don't wish to hear anything but your pathetic and sinful moans, understand?"

Unable to say anything, Douma nodded harshly. He felt his trousers, then his underwear being tugged off and flung away, dimly registering  the sound of them hitting a vase in his room.

 The shattering of glass brought him away from the red lust-cloud of his mind, now alert. He yelped as two fingers pushed inside of him, slowly beginning to scissor him. Douma let out another moan, pain quickly melting into satisfying pleasure as he hurriedly grew accustomed to the feeling. It wasn't like he'd never been fucked before, but never by the second most powerful demon, no, being in the world. 

"Quiet. I do not want to be caught like this, especially not by Muzan."

Kokushibo turned Douma to face him again, admiring the tears that pricked at the corners of the  kaleidoscope patterned eyes, the blush that stained Douma's pale cheeks. For a quick fuck, this was, for Kokushibo, stirring up emotions in him he didn't know he still had as a demon. 

Douma emitted another moan, causing Kokishibo to finally snap. He began to thrust with his fingers, suddenly uncaring of the noises that escaped Douma's beautifully pale lips. With another thrust, Douma came, spurting a sticky, white substance onto his own stomach. Satisfied, Kokushibo removed his fingers from Douma's hole, not missing the whine that came from the other at the loss of the feeling inside of him. 

Despite himself, Kokushibo chuckled. Seeing the Uppermoon like this was funny to him; the formidable yet irritating demon reduced to a babbling mess in mere minutes.  

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! My first time ever writing smut, first ever fanfic! Pt2 will hopefully come out tomorrow but don't count on it! See you, and have a good day/night!