? Douma mpreg ? (part two)

A/N: don't question the source of the photo.

Douma looked up at Muzan expectantly.

"About what, Master?"

"The hellspawn growing inside of you." Replied the demon Lord, eyes boring into Douma's. "Unless you have eaten a heart that's still beating and you no longer work out, I can assume you are pregnant."

Douma was startled. He thought he could hide it for a while longer, perhaps even digest the foetus internally. But then again, Muzan was the demon king. He could go into Douma's mind after all. However, he didn't get time to continue with his - admittedly short - list of options as Muzan had continued to speak.

"This is interesting. According various demons internal systems that I took a genetic analysis of, none of them had the correct reproduction system. And yet here we are."

Muzan narrowed his eyes, looking down at Douma as if he was a rat. An ugly rat. With foot fungus. 

"I need your blood, to dissect the various cells and see what it is that makes you so special. Give me your arm, then you can go and do whatever it is that happens in that temple of yours."

The Uppermoon offered his arm, and after a swift prick of a deadly sharpened nail, placed it down by his side again. 

"Now you may leave. Don't expect me to tell you anything, just so you know. This experiment is....secretive? Yes, secretive." Stated Muzan, already turning away. "I shall not tell anyone, if that is what you wish. I will send you on a 'mission' so you can hide the fact that you are pregnant. Return when it is over."

"Yes Muzan-sama." And with an acknowledging nod of the head, Douma stood up and left the room.

Time flies. Seasons shift and change, people come and go. Stories are told and forgotten, flowers bloom in beautiful colours, then wither away. All this can happen in the blink of an eye; the ticking of the non-stop clock of time that eats away at life and joy.

It'd been four years. 

Four years of secrecy, four years of being taciturn. The moon shone across the forest floor, emerging between the trees in eerie dappled light that danced and twirled across the leafy ground. Douma and Kokushibo, who he'd been assigned a mission with, were hurriedly walking back towards the temple, as it was a close location for food and rest. Douma guided his superior through the maze of a forest, a mental map firmly imprinted in his mind from the century of living here.

"Not to much longer now, Koki!" Gushed Douma. "Just a bit further!"

Kokushibo looked at him blankly with all six of his eyes. His mouth was firmly turned down at the corners, a sign of sure displeasure.

"Refrain from calling me such nicknames. My name is Kokushibo, as you know, and I'd prefer you to address me as such."

"Whatever!"

They had finally reached the majestic building that was The Eternal Paradise Faith Cult. Ice coloured lotuses decorated the clear ponds around the domed building, swaying slightly in the wind; giving an enchantingly beautiful effect. A pair of large doors showed the opening of the building.

"And we're he-"

"Mum! Where have you been? You promised me you- oh. Whose that?"

Kokushibo blinked. Then he blinked again. Had he heard that correctly? Did Douma have a...child? Kokushibo thought Douma ate children! And why did the child have pink tipped hair and pale blue lines that crossed the face of the unexplainable child.

Oh.

 The realisation hit him harder than Muzan's tentacles when the aforementioned was feeling particularly irate. So this was what Douma had been hiding? This tiny....spawn. Yes, that's how he would describe the baby demon - half human, no it'd be full demon, for he assumed it was also Akaza's - that was hiding beneath Douma's overflowing coat. Douma looked at Kokushibo expectantly, as if daring him to harm his son. 

"Douma," started the more powerful of the two. Here there was a pregnant pause, Douma glaring at Kokushibo and Kokushibo being so confused he didn't know what to say.

"I believe an  explanation is in order? I thought us demons were unable to conceive children, and a male demon? I will admit I'm confused..."

Douma scoffed. 

"As if Muzan told me anything. All I know is I had a wonderful one night stand with Akaza, and boom! A child is born."

"Aside from, obviously, Muzan," asked Kokushibo. "Does anyone else know?"

"No. And I intend it to stay that way, Kokushibo. Do you understand?"

"It's your personal affairs, and I shan't mess around in them. Now, let's get inside, as the sun is beginning to rise."

And the three made their way inside, one of them confused, one protective, and one too young to know the fact that he shouldn't have been created; too young to know the schemes that the ones he trusted and loved had planned.

A/N: I apologise for not being online for a while! Hope this short oneshot made up for it! Also, please request idc what, just request idm how weird it is.