ʕ•̫͡•ʔDouma x Akazaʕ•̫͡•ʔ/Mpreg Douma Oneshot

A/N: ok so if the title is confusing you here's a (barely) more detailed one. Douma x akaza ANGST CUZ YAS and Douma Is prego (Italians screaming rn)  (cuz it means ur welcome- my Italian teacher would be so proud of me)Anywayyyssss I might make this into a series (like the douma x Kokushibo (not related at all to this AU)) also toxic relationships if that stuff triggers you. I've have got another chapter written, but I'll post that one tomorrow. Enough blabbering from me, NOW INTO THE STORYYYY

Douma wearily blinked open his eyes. His head was pounding, and Douma cursed the alcohol that he had drank last night. Douma stretched, hearing his bones creak. He ached from last night, and he had the bites to prove it. Blood and cum stained the sheets which he was sitting on and, disgusted, he stood up. He could smell the smoke just outside the sliding door, and knew that his friend, if you could call him that, was smoking again. An easy habit to get into, smoking. Akaza had gotten addicted a while back, and hadn't stopped since. He didn't even try. His reason?

"I don't need fucking lungs, so it doesn't matter if I smoke and they get damaged. And why the fuck do you care?" He had growled when Douma had begged him to quit, or at least try. Douma ignored the unwelcome memories, instead focusing on the clothes in the corner. He didn't want to be here any longer than he had to. The aura around this part of town was shady and unwelcoming, and dare he say it, Douma was slightly scared.

Curse those damn emotions.

You never miss something until it's gone, do you?, thought Douma, pulling on his shirt. All his life, human and demon, he had wished for emotions. And now he had them? They were a curse, a malediction to his once-empty soul. He wished he could go back, crush the blossoming emotions into shards of glass that would turn to dust. He could hide them, sure he could do that. No one else knew about his emotions, save for Muzan. But he was stuck with the damn feelings now, and he loathed it. He heard someone clear their throat, alerting him to the fact Akaza had come back in. The room now reeked of smoke, and Douma crinkled his nose.

"Hello, Akaza," began Douma, plastering a smile on his handsome features. He whirled around, hair resting on his shoulders. "Finished your fag? How lovely. If you wouldn't mind, open a window. I can't bear this appalling stench of the ashes."

Irk marks were visible on Akaza's face,  and Douma paled. He'd lost the recent blood battle Akaza challenged him to, so he was (currently) below Akaza. And as a lower position than him, Akaza could do as he he like with him. 

"Get out." Snarled the pink haired demon, anger unmistakable in his tone. Douma cocked an eyebrow, ignoring the sinking feeling in his chest.

"Why, what have I um, done?" Questioned Douma, tone cool. He might have appeared calm and collected, but Akaza could feel the fear rolling off him in waves. If one looked close enough, Douma was shaking.

"Out. We're never doing this again. I can't remember last night, but if I woke up with you naked next to me, it can't mean anything good."

Douma was confused, to say the least. He just didn't understand. What had he done? Personally, he thought he'd been great in bed last night, so Akaza wasn't angry about that. Maybe he just needed space? Their one night stand clearly hadn't improved Akaza's feelings towards him. He gave a bright smile, and darted out.

As he reached his large temple, the throbbing in his head had subsided slightly. His body still ached, yes, but at least he could think clearly now. He could remember last night, hot skin and cold hearts entwined, bed fuller than it had ever been. Although Douma most certainly didn't want it to become the norm, the fact remains that he had liked it. Nothing bad would come of it, he was sure.

It had been 4 months, and Douma didn't know what to do. It shouldn't be possible; it shouldn't be happening.

But the fact remained that it was, and Douma could do nothing to stop it. He could hear the heartbeat inside of him, he could feel how hungry he was now. It wasn't meant to happen. He'd tried so hard to convince himself that it wasn't true. But it was.

He was pregnant.

How? Douma asked himself everyday. He would have to hide it from both his cult and the demons. He assumed Muzan knew, since Muzan had a way of knowing everything. He was cut out of his thoughts when he heard a biwa chime, and the ground leapt form beneath him feet. Douma, out of instinct, bowed, and he was right to do so. Muzan stood before him, in his female form. Hair flowed dramatically behind him, as if carried by and unseen and unheard wind.

"Upper Three. You and I need to talk."

OKAY SO will def make into series. It's Inspired by this long ass comment: Akaza x Douma Ok long story short, Akaza and Douma were drunk. They did "it" Douma is male but gave birth to a son. (I heard a few males can get pregnant to, If they can't then wattpad logic. He's prego) Douma was able to hide the fact he was pregnant. Demons can hear two heartbeats inside of douma but they assumed he ate a heart that's still beating He gave birth. Muzan knew about this since he's a demon king. Muzan did not question.A/N(I'm gonna stop it here, or you'll know the plot! But it will be good, I promise)