☻ Akaza x Douma ☻

A/N: hello boys, gals, and non binary pals! This book is nearly over, so I wanted to ask y'all what you think I should write next as a book. I'm in the MHA, KNY, Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss fandom, so there ya go! Please request it on this chapter. Any ways I think this was requested by @Douma'slittlesister so um enjoy?

Douma loved him. He'd always make his long dead heart feel something, something that not even Kotoha had managed. They'd been together for a decade now. If you told past Douma that he'd be dating the infamous Akaza, he'd have laughed in your face then cut you up with his warfans.

But here he was.

Currently Douma was seated on his large pillow throne in his even larger expanse of a temple room, absentmindedly playing with ice figurines. He was waiting for Akaza. They'd agreed to go see fireworks together, something that Akaza had let slip that he enjoyed. He said it reminded him of times when he was at his happiest. 

Douma wanted to be in Akaza's happiest memories too.

Akaza was at a one-on-one meeting with Muzan Kibitsuji himself regarding his latest mission about a certain Water Hashira he'd been sent to kill. Douma wondered if he remembered that today was their tenth anniversary of when they got together. Would he bring an undoubtedly male human corpse? Did he even remember?

The slamming of a door brought him back to reality (A/N: oop there goes gravity) and he looked up, vanishing the ice figures with a dismissive flick of his pale hand.

"Akaza-san! Your back! How did the meeting go darling?" He smiled at the demon that just entered through the shoji-style door.

"Fine, I guess." Akaza replied. Douma cocked (A/N:I swear if someone makes a joke about that word) his head, staring at Akaza.

"Your shoulders are incredibly tense. Are you nervous?" He asked sweetly, smile still painted on his face. Akaza looked at him, unimpressed.

"I've just seen and talked with the Master. Do you expect me to be happy and shiny? Just because I'm not generally scared of him doesn't mean he isn't imposing." Akaza sighed. "What time are the fireworks?"

Internally, Douma's smile dropped. He doesn't remember. Oh. But he patted the cushion next to him invitingly and the fake smile replaced itself with a genuine one.

"I think around eight o'clock?" He smirked. "We've got some time to kill~" Then he turned and kissed his boyfriend, and it's fair to say there wasn't much talking for a while.

The moon had risen and the sun had disappeared below the horizon. Villagers scuttled around hurriedly, finding beautifully decorated masks and silken clothes for the special event of the fireworks that symbolised a new year. Up on the roof, two demons looked down at the scene.

"Do you remember anything about your human life Douma? 'Cuz I sure as hell don't, only occasionally fragments come to mind if I concentrate hard enough." Akaza turned to his superior. "Well?"

Douma nodded. He looked back up at the star filled sky. "Honestly I wish I didn't sometimes," he said wistfully. "It wasn't the best."

Akaza smiled, inching closer to his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around the taller's waist. 

"The fireworks should start soon, darling. Don't fall asleep!" Giggled Douma. Akaza raised an eyebrow and detached himself from Douma, shifting awkwardly away from him. Douma shot him a genuine concerned look.

"Okay, what's wrong? You haven't been yourself. Is something troubling you? I can kill it. Or is it an inanimate thing?" Douma rambled, then looked at Akaza and trailed off. "Are you okay, in other words?"

Akaza let out a shaky breath. He stood up, and Douma gazed at him in a questioning manner. 

"Before you yell at me, I have no actual idea what I'm doing, okay?"

"Darling, why would I ever yell at yo-?"

"Will you marry me?" Akaza practically shouted. His cheeks were flushed red in embarrassment. "Sorry I have no idea how to do this Douma-"

He was suddenly cut off by Douma kissing him, rainbow eyes basically shimmering in happiness.

"Yes, oh my god yes!"

(A/N: I've got no idea what im doing.)

Akaza beamed, holding out an elaborately decorated ring to Douma, who took it with a smile. 

"I love you Akaza."

"I love you too."

And as the fireworks exploded above them, they held each other tight.

(A/N: so after all that emotional shit, here's a blooper of how Akaza got the ring)

"So I need to get a ring for Douma. Only the best will do for that pompous man child that I somehow love." Murmured the Uppermoon Three. He'd never have thought that he'd be in love with that demon, but voila! Here he was buying a ring for him. Well...not necessarily buying, since, you know, being a demon he couldn't really.

He crept along the street until he got to the jewellery store, shiny items on display. They'd closed down for the night, but that would not stop this basketball, I mean demon.

He punched the store front, the glass shattering into thousands of tiny shards, a few of which embedded themselves into Akaza's basketball skin. He huffed in irritation, quickly healing himself before (fuck) da police came. He bashed the window a few more times, like how I bash ur mom, then grabbed a random ring.

"Actually maybe I should take that one instead....it's got a lotus engraved on it. Yeah. Mr Ring, your coming home with me. My precious~" he hissed in a goofy Gollum voice form the hobbit.

Then he dumped the previous ring he'd stolen, I mean borrowed, totally, and grabbed the new one. And then he naruto-ran off into the night, because that's what you do after you rob a shop. You run. *naruto theme song plays loudly*