ʕ•̫͡•ʔdouma x gyutaro ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

A/N: new chapter! Requested by @Numberonerainbowgod . Hope this is up to your standards, I'm tired rn (currently living off coffee). Anyways, smut with tiny bitty bits of angst in. When I say tiny......ok this is mainly angst, with mentions of smut so subtle they're barely there. I PROMISE I WILL WRITE THE SMUT SOON, BUT I NEEDED BACKSTORY. 

It shouldn't have happened.

It as dangerous to play such perilous games, and yet he did it. Entwined in a never ending dance with an unpredictable snake, a serpent that could strike at any moment. One wrong move, one misstep, and he'd been gone. Turned to ashes and blown away in mere seconds, no memories of him other than forgotten whispers on the wind, unheard cries in the storm, desperate screams in the night.

Gyutaro lay in Douma's arms, the latter's skin cool against Gyutaro's own. Douma absentmindedly trailed a sharp clawed finger down Gyutaro's thigh, and the younger let out a shaky breath.

"N-not here, Douma." He murmured, shifting his weight slightly. Gyutaro felt slender fingers wrap around his chin and lift his head, tilting it to face the owner of the fingers, Douma. Gyutaro felt like the rainbow eyes were boring into him and reading his mind, seeing his fears, sensing his insecurities.

"And why not, my little darling?" Gyutaro heard the voice reply. The tone was soft, comforting almost. But there was a slight underlying mocking tone, as if Douma knew that Gyutaro couldn't answer that question.

"Because- uhh, well..." Stuttered the younger, mind blank and devoid of reasons. Douma's hand traced over a birth mark that spiralled across Gyutaro's leg, hand dangerously close to Gyutaro's half-hard cock. His lips brushed Gyutaro's neck, wandering close to a newly formed love bite. Gyutaro scoffed at the name. There was no love between him and Douma, just mindless sex. A way to get loose.

"Hmm? Well I'm waiting. If you prefer, I'll leave and go talk to your sister?" Cackled Douma jokingly, before his expression relaxed again. "Only kidding. She's not my type."

Gyutaro felt a surge of anger, vision clouding with rage. Douma had no right to talk about his sister like that, to refer to her a a toy. Disgusted, he stood up. Douma's eyes roved up and down Gyutaro's body, and he had an instinct to cover himself.

"You're beautiful. You know that right?" 

Gyutaro felt beyond pissed. The lies that flowed out of that man's filthy mouth, the empty promises, the broken hearts he left behind. Gyutaro's included. How had he been so blind, so naïve to place his trust in this man's, this monster's clawed hands?

"It's over. I can't stand you. Your lies! I'm not beautiful, and never will be. And you have no right to refer to Daki like that! I'm sick of it. I'm leaving, Douma."

"And who will protect you? Who will comfort you? Who will save you from the hands of demon slayers, you pathetic little weakling?  Who will hel-" Sneered Douma, before being cut off.

"Daki will! She's my sister."

"Daki doesn't like you, you idiot," Replied Douma cooly. Each insult was a blow to Gyutaro's cracked and shattered heart, and Douma knew that. "She hates you. To her, you're useless. A rat. A disease. An ugly, gross, hideous, repulsive thing. A foul, vile creature. She doesn't love you as you love her, Gyutaro-san, she fucking hates you. Open your eyes and see the truth."

"Go fuck yourself, Douma. She loves me, I know it."

"Fuck myself? With you leaving, there's no other choice!" Laughed Douma, an empty, hollow sound that rang across the decorated room. "Now get out of my temple, love. Come back when you want to apologise."

"Never."

Gyutaro stormed out, grabbing his clothes. He pulled them on, tears pricking at the corner of his eyes. He hated Douma in that moment of time, he really did. But he also knew that he would go back and apologise. 

Just like last time.