?Douma Reincarnate AU? (Part Five)

(A/N: next chapter will be douma and kokushibo torturing and killing Akaza's bitch wife. I decided to dedicate an entire chapter to it. Also later in this chapter, seiza is a type of Japanese sitting position. I swear to god it hurts so bad when you're in it for too long. Any ways enough random shit from me. Btw I did the epic photo at the top because my friend (an actually one not those bitches that backstabbed me and were horrible) said Douma's real name was Shawn Sheeran. Fuck this Authors Note is long. I doubt anyone read this. Enjoy!)

Akaza started nervously at the demon on the floor. He could sense the power radiating off him in waves.

Douma was now stronger than him, and he feared him as much before, when Douma had beaten him in their blood battle nearly a century earlier.

If not more.

After all, he now had a reason to hurt Akaza and his small family. And the Uppermoon Three had seen Douma on missions before, how he hunted effortlessly.

Douma was used to things going his way. He liked being in control. If Douma wanted something, the blond would ensure he would get it sooner or later.

In other words, Akaza was probably screwed.

Douma silently raised himself from the floor, meeting eyes with Muzan, who smirked.

"Douma, find Kokushibo and begin training immediately. Akaza, stay here. We need to talk."

Douma nodded wordlessly and slipped out the room, mouth set in a straight line. It was weird for Akaza to see him like that.

"Akaza, I suggest you keep a closer eye on your son. I don't wish to lose a perfectly good demon due to Douma's want for revenge." Muzan said, turning away from Akaza to retrieve a book from a shelf.

"Yes Muzan-sama." Akaza replied, ignoring how Muzan hadn't commented on his wife. "Is there anything else?"

"No. Leave."

Akaza bowed and left the room, shutting the door behind him. Muzan smiled when he was gone. The Demon King wondered how long Akaza's wife - he'd forgotten her name since she wasn't important- would live now that Douma had come back.

Probably a few days.

Outside the door, walking along the corridor, Douma made his way to where he recalled Kokushibo's room to be. His memories of whereabout exactly was a bit foggy, since he didn't often go there previously.

He came to a plain door. Perhaps this was Kokushibo's? Douma recalled him being quite a plain person.

He raised his hand, knocking on the door. A few seconds later it was opened by a woman. Ah. It wasn't Kokushibo's.

"What do you want?" She snarled, not looking at him. There was an irate expression on her face. "This is my room."

The woman seemed familiar somehow. The kanji in her eyes read Uppermoon Four. A newer addition then. Douma didn't smile at her.

"The directions to Kokushibo's room."

The woman scrunched up her nose in confusion. "Who?"

"Uppermoon One?"

"That's his name? I didn't know that. Why should I help you? You're probably weak. I'm Uppermoon Three," She looked at him for the first time, and gasped. "W-What? Who are you? And why are you Uppermoon Two? That's Akaza's rank!"

Douma glanced at her. "I don't think you need to know my name. And for your information, you're no longer Uppermoon Three." He waved his hand. "That's Akaza's rank." He sneered, mimicking her voice.