☆Douma x Akaza ☆ (Part One)

A/N: umm.....so I you guys remember the mpreg douma oneshots? So um I'm writing the smut cuz I feel like I've robbed you all of the smut so uh enjoy ig?

Douma was flung onto the bed, letting out a soft grunt as his back came into contact with the springy mattress. The alcohol made his brain slightly hazy, but he still wasn't as wasted as the demon standing above him. 

Akaza was flat out drunk on the beer he'd no doubt had one to many of. Or maybe four too many. Whatever the number. 

When Daki had discovered that a certain type of blood mixed with alcohol gave demons the same effect as of being drunk, it was hardly in need of an explanation that they threw a 'party'.

Although admittedly it had been like a murder-fest, as the Kizuki - well, the ones that weren't mentally stable, although that was all except Kokushibo - had gone on a rampage in a certain village were many people with this blood type lived.

The result? 

Absolute carnage, and several very drunk demons.

Douma looked up at Akaza, who had began to languidly  -alcohol made him slow, fuzzing his mind- remove his clothes. Well, there were more attractive ways to begin sex, but beggars can't be choosers, thought Douma.

Once they were both fully naked, Akaza too dropped onto the bed, pulling Douma into a rough kiss. Their tongues flickered against each others, twirling together as if in a forgotten dance.

Akaza pushed Douma further down, pinning his superior under the his muscular body. Akaza was holding Douma so tightly that his claws were drawing pinpricks of blood.  Douma didn't seem to care - either that or he liked it, the fucking masochist - and let out a small whine at the pain.

Akaza's dick was hard now, the scent of being stimulated rising from his body and filling  the small room with the musky smell. 

"Hurry up, Akaza-dono! I want to get back to the eating, you know?" Whinged Douma, bored -bored, the feeling of weariness and being impatient - at the lack of activity. Then he felt hot breath tickle his ear.

"Beg for it, slut." Murmured Akaza, eyes unfocused and cheeks flushed. Douma internally sighed. So this is what the Uppermoon Three liked. Wait, he wasn't Uppermoon Three now. He was Uppermoon Two. Damn that accursed blood battle they'd had a few nights prior. Douma still felt annoyed- annoyed, the feeling of irrattion- about losing. ( a/n: see I'm being consistent with the first part.) Well, he'd play along for now. 

"Fuck me, please! I need you," he begged, appearing desperate while on the inside, he felt kind of disgusted. Good thing he'd fucked that random human lady who liked to plead during sex, otherwise he wouldn't know how to do the actual begging.

"More like it," Mused Akaza, placing his hands on Douma's hips. "I want this to hurt, so I'm not prepping you. Think of it as a punishment for stealing my rank all those years ago." 

Well shit. That was going to hurt, but Douma was sure that the pain would merge into something akin to pleasure. Akaza began to push into Douma, moving slowly before slamming in with full force.

"Fuck!" Gasped Douma, tensing up momentarily before relaxing again. "Actually, do that again!"

For the first time, Akaza followed Douma's order and began to roughly move back and forth inside of Douma. Douma let out a current of words that his late parents would have certainly deemed unholy, but in that moment, Douma didn't care about his reputation. 

He just wanted to be fucked.

Akaza showed no sign of slowly down, if anything going quicker. Douma could feel the pain ebb away as he was stretched from the inside, beginning to moan loudly. Thank god the others were far away. Akaza kissed Douma again, then pulling away after feeling a sensation build up in his stomach. He decided not to tell Douma, who was currently looking rather disheveled, flushed pink and with hair undone. 

"F-fuck, feels- this feels so good!" Douma let out another breathy moan, sweat glistening on his forehead. 

"Goddammit Douma! How are you so tight?" Akaza gave a particularly hard thrust, and Douma practically screamed. 

"There! That's- that's the spot." Panted Douma, who was seeing stars in his vision. Akaza grinned , an idea in his mind. 

So that was Douma's prostate? 

Well, Akaza could play with that.....

A/N: Part Two soon!