☆Kokushibo x Douma☆ (Part 2)

A/N: legit just smut.

Douma shook with anticipation, ass raised high. He was sure, certain, that if he had emotions he would feel excited. Behind him, Kokushibo smirked. He hadn't done this in centuries. A feeling of ecstasy spread over him, and he couldn't help but wonder how the slut in front of him felt. Did he still not feel anything? Or was he lying? Did emotions fill him up too, just like Kokushibo and nearly every other sentimental being on this pathetic earth? Kokushibo stroked himself through his clothes, enjoying taking his time. The longer Douma would wait, the better. Kokushibo thought of it as a punishment, a torture for all the infuriating things Douma had done these past few decades.

"You consent to this?" Asked Kokushibo. Fucked up as he was, he would never rape anyone. That was truly horrible. Douma nodded eagerly, practically begging.

(Remember kids, consent is sexy) 

Kokushibo gripped Douma's hair tightly, earning a pained moan from the other. All six of Kokushibos eyes widened slightly. 

"You like that? Little fucking slut." He murmured. Douma gasped, rotating his head a full one hundred and eighty degrees. 

"You can swear? I've never heard you swear~" Purred Douma, licking his drying lips. Kokushibo didn't know what was wrong with him, but it turned him on even more. Slowly removing his kimono, Kokushibo sliced open Douma's back. He knew Douma was a masochist, taking pleasure in the pain that probably was spreading over his cut back.

"A-ah, Koku, that's nice! Do it again~" The Uppermoon moaned, blinking hard at the pain. Douma arched his back, exposing his hole further.

Kokushibo gripped Douma's ass tightly, uncaring as his sharp nails dug into Douma. Aforementioned Douma let out a pained whimper, gritting his teeth. 

"Stop being so slow Koki! Put your fucking cock in m-OUCH!"

The ever-patient Uppermoon One had pushed his dick inside of Douma, groaning as he did. Douma's warm insides clenched around his dick, multiplying the pleasure for them both.

"So tight..when was the last time you had.....vulgar activities such as this?"

"Just before Akaza-dono l-left!"

Upon hearing those words, Kokushibo thrusted harshly farther into Douma. Douma let out a yelp, attempting to stifle the sound by throwing his head into the pillow, muffling his moans. This action somewhat irritated Kokushibo, who snarled, fangs on full display. He continued his movement, not paying attention to the mewls and grunts of the other. He was doing this for his pleasure. Not Douma's, so why did he feel jealous when Douma said Akaza's name? He didn't want to imagine the two of them conjoined in positions such as this, yet unfortunately, he found it to be quite plausible that those two would do that. Their hatred had diminished slightly over the past few years, that Kokushibo had noticed. He was brought back to reality when Douma practically screamed, tears of pleasure, or was it pain?, running down his cheeks.

"Is that spot sensitive?" Crooned the infamous six eyed demon, smirk dancing across his face.

Douma didn't reply with words, only incoherent babble, which Kokushibo took for a yes. He slammed into Douma's prostate multiple times, not bothering when Douma came in rivers of sticky white. All he was concerned about was getting pleasure, and he wouldn't lie, he was. But for Kokushibo there could always be more. He felt something build up inside of him, knowing that he would cum soon. He groaned, feeling dismayed and irked that this pleasurable  event would soon draw to a close. 

"I'm gon-gonna cum.." He muttered, unsure if Douma heard him. He came in Douma, semen pouring into the younger demon as aforementioned writhed under him. Kokushibo gasped for unnecessary oxygen, strangely exhausted by the event. He couldn't hear Douma under him, and with a quick glance down, he deemed Douma unconscious. He shrugged it off. He was probably enervated too. Kokushibo shrugged on his kimono hastily, not wanting to be there when Douma woke, and he hurriedly strode through the door, closing it behind him. He recalled the new memory with surprising fondness. Perhaps he could do it again sometime? It was rather congenial after all. The ghost of a smile flitted across his features.

Just a quick fuck wouldn't change anything, right?