☻Kokushibo x Douma☻

A/N: NEW CHAPTER BOIS, GALS AND NON-BINARY PALS! Andddd I also finally managed to insert an image! I have stirred up the motivation to write this. Requested by the one and only @Juniper_Tsuki. Anyways as the title says, it is fluff. Now as this is my first story, IDK HOW TF TO WRITE FLUFF SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE. This is also so damn short and I'm sorry about that, only had half an hour to write it.  ANYWAYS, without further ado, ENJOY!

"Tea?" Questioned Douma, holding a dark green teapot. Smoke arose from the spout, curling in grey swirls.

"Douma...it's five am. Please rest." Muttered his companion, blinking his three pairs of eyes tiredly. Kokushibo turned onto his side to face his lover, who stared at him back at him blankly.

"Tea? You never said no~" Teased the blond demon, grinning slightly. To respond, Kokushibo made a gesture with his hand that relied heavily upon his middle finger. Douma rolled his eyes and set the pot down with a huff. 

"Come back into bed Douma. I'm cold. And somehow, although you create ice, you are warm." Whispered Kokushibo, voice low from having just woken. Douma made his way over, deliberately strolling at what could be described as a leisurely pace. Kokushibo groaned in slight annoyance, holding out his arms. The livelier one of the two picked up his pace, almost jumping into Kokushibo's arms enthusiastically. 

"I didn't know you were in the cuddle mood Koki!" Squealed Douma excitedly, snuggling into the human, or rather demon, pillow that was Kokushibo. To answer, the older demon let out a soft grunt, tightening his grip on Douma. Douma pressed himself against Kokushibo, a contented smile adorning his face. Kokushibo hummed slightly, a small smile mirroring Douma's. 

He could stay like this, the two of them. Together, against the world. 

Douma let out a yawn, curling up on Kokushibo's chest, much like a cat. He was tired, then. Although demons technically didn't require sleep, many chose to in the day as a way to pass time. To sift into a blissful, dreamlike state worked well in releasing stress, as Uppermoon One had found in his many years as a demon. Douma shifted slightly in his arms, now well and truly asleep. Kokushibo let out another of his rare smiles, fondness for the man on top of his only growing with each passing day.

He was glad Douma loved him.

He shut his eyes too, all six of them. A moments rest would do him good, before he was sent on another hazardous mission tomorrow. He pressed his lips against Douma's forehead, who let out a sleepy murmur, and tried to drift off. Warm and comfortable, he let his guard down, and slept. 

A/N: I warned you it was short, so don't be angry! Also how tf am I at 906 reads? THANK YOU ALL SM FOR READING THIS!