?Douma x Kokushibo? (Part Two)

"Have any of you found the flower?" Asked the red eyed man, who was towering over the kneeling assembled demons. "No?"

"Muzan-Sama, I have killed another Hashira, the Snake Hashira." Offered Akaza. Muzan however, did not seem impressed.

"Did I say you could speak? And why not three Hashira?" To which Akaza had no answer to. "All of you are useless! When you become a demon, and a Kizuki at that, you swear your undying loyalty to me, and promise to find the Blue Spider Lily, and you've all failed at the second? Useless."

The Demon King paced up and down, muttering something about 'useless dumb demons taking up my time', expensive shoes clacking on the bloodstained wooden floor.

"Dismissed, and don't talk to me unless you have something useful to say." Muzan waved his hand, shooting a cold glare at each of the individual members of the Upper ranked Kizuki. The biwa began to play, and each Uppermoon was whisked away to where they previously were.

Kokushibo and Douma found themselves in Douma's Infinity Castle room, the icy lotuses bobbing in the cool water. Douma looked at Kokushibo with a sincere look. "I've thought of a plan, but it's dangerous."

"Did you even listen to the meeting, or did you focus on making up this plan of yours? You should listen to Moon." Stated Kokushibo in a matter-of-fact way, to which Douma rolled his eyes at.

"So what? My plan is, we use the flower. Then we fucking run."

"Language! And it took you a meeting to think of a plan that will not work, for I do not know how we are meant to ingest the flower?"

"Maybe you should pay more attention to Moon. He told me how, and I'm pretty sure you were in the room, Koku."

Kokushibo ignored the endearing nickname, instead pursuing the topic of how to digest the flower. "How then?"

(A/N: I don't think we've been told how Muzan planned to eat the flower, so I'm going to make stuff up. Enjoy my two last brain cells trying to communicate)

"It's quite simple."

Kokushibo snorted in disbelief. As if. Anything Muzan did was obscure and complicated. "Go on then."

"Okay! First, we need to dissect the flower, separating the seeds from the petals. We need the petals. Don't discard the seeds, they will be used later."

"Pardon me for interrupting, but you sound like a book."

"Yeah, Moon wrote down the instructions. Since no one ever wanted to talk with me, I just decided to memorise them, since I had nothing else to do." There was short pause were Douma looked down, appearing to be lost in thought. His eyes looked lonely.

"Anyways!" He exclaimed, plastering a smile on his face. Kokushibo would have attempted to comfort him, but he was currently engaged in the conversation, yearning to know more about the flower. "Then you take the petals, and put them in twenty millimetres of water. Boil it, and the petals should dissolve, and the water turns blue."

"Okay.....so should I get a test tube or something similar?"

"Listen. Don't go running around until you know everything. Then grind up the seeds into a fine powder. Put the powder in the water, and let it 'brew' for two days, or forty eight hours if you didn't know how long that was."

"Douma, I know how long a day is."

"Oh. Well! That's how ya do it. I'm going to have to back to my cult, you can make it there if you come with me?"

"Sure."

Douma grabbed Kokushibo, calling out to Nakime loudly, hoping she could hear him. "Biwa-lady! My temple please!"