? Douma Reincarnate AU? (Part Seven)

A/N: the long awaited chapter is here! There is some gore...also I just realised that the way I've written Koku and Douma, they're like so gay. Anyways it's 1:38 in the morning, and I gotta get up at 4am, so this was rushed. Enjoy though!

Kokushibo rolled his eyes. "Have you...finished?"

"Mhm!" Douma stepped back, his hand curled into a fist. "So...how do you want to do this?"

Kokushibo let out a thoughtful hum. It wasn't like he had to think about the question; he knew exactly what he wanted to happen to the female demon that had disrespected him multiple times. He wanted her to feel pain, like no one would come and save her.

Kokushibo rested his fingers over the hilt of his blade. Douma didn't have his fans, nor had he developed his Blood Demon Art yet. So they couldn't freeze her blood and crack open her skin... shame.

"Exactly like...you do."

Douma smiled so widely it looked like his skin would rip. "Perfect!"

He leaned closer to Akio, fingers gently trailing across her skin. The gesture almost looked romantic. Well, romantic until Douma's nails elongated and dug into her face. The demon screamed, blood running down her cheeks from were the nails has pierced her.

Douma pulled his nails out, looking at them with an expression similar to that of disgust. "Eww. I think they're stained - do you know how long it takes to do these?"

Douma gestured Kokushibo forward, waving his hand. Kokushibo drew his blade, enjoying the terror on Akio's face when she realised what would happen to her. The fact it hadn't dawned on her sooner really showed how idiotic she was. How had she even become an Uppermoon, let alone Uppermoon Three was shocking. But then again, Akaza usually helped her in her fights, and unlike her, he was powerful.

"Wait!" Begged Akio, attempting to get out of the bonds she was encased in. "If you do this, I'll tell Akaza!"

Douma looked at Kokushibo, almost - almost! - confused. "You're not that stupid, are you?"

Akio appeared pleased, her cut having finally healed. "Hah! And he'll beat you both up, you freaks!"

"Woman..." started Kokushibo. "We're...Uppermoon One and... Two. Akaza is... Uppermoon Three."

"Yeah? And?"

Douma facepalmed. The sheer stupidity of this woman... even dumber than some of the people in his cult. Did she really believe Akaza could take on him and Kokushibo, at the same time? Douma never went to school, and he was smarter than her. The blond could see Kokushibo struggling to refrain himself from bashing the woman's head against the wall.

"I think we'll take our chances~" laughed Douma, resting a calming hand on Kokushibo's shoulder. "Now, let's finish this."

"Get away from me! I'll tell Muzan! I'll... I'll kill you both!"

Douma seemed more amused by her sudden outburst than anything, laughing loudly for a second before he calmed down. There was something strange about his laugh. It was soulless.

He had no emotion, but yet he laughed. Almost as if he was just practicing being... normal. Being... human.

Douma's hands were curled up into fists. Akaza, back in another life, had taught Douma how to fight. Consequently, it meant Douma could use multiple types of attacks. Not having his fans didn't make him weaker, or less capable. In a way, it made him unpredictable. No one - except maybe Akaza - had ever seen Douma fight with his bare hands.

Kokushibo noticed this, the way Douma's hands were in an aggressive position. He leaned down and whispered softly in Douma's ear.

"Do you wish for us...to show her...mercy?..."