?Douma reincarnate AU (Part Two)?

A/N: sooo um part two of the previous chapter? The storyline was requested by Nimmy_Drawing so I hope you enjoy this! I tried to base it off your comment, but forgot halfway through.....Sorry for not posting for a while, I had a really bad fever. Also, @Douma'slittlesister, the have a child becuz Yas. Part three might come out in like 3 days

It'd been ten years. Ten whole years after Douma's suicide, and in that time the human lady had been transformed into a demon by Muzan himself. In that time, the now demon lady had gotten pregnant with Akaza's child. Now Akaza had a partner and a kid. What a lovely family, eh?

The lady, called Akio, was to put it simply, horrible. She acted all sweet and kind around Akaza, then the moment he left, she would be rude. It didn't help that now she was Uppermoon Three, due to her overpowered Blood Demon Art.

Her power was ice, (A/N:fuckin Elsa) and using sharp icicle daggers she would impale the humans she ate. Two large black horns protruded from her head and her skin was as white as the snow she generated.

None of the Uppermoons liked her, for varying reasons. Gykokko hated her because she stole his rank which he gained, the two Uppermoon Sixes loathed her because she was the reason their adoptive father had killed himself. Hantengu because she was cruel to him. Kokushibo didn't like her either because she disrespected him many times.

Akio and Akaza's child was called Hirotoshi, although he preferred to be called Hiroko, and he was what would be known as a quiet child. He rarely spoke to anyone except whilst training, and even then it would be short sentences spoken slowly. For this reason Kokushibo liked him.

"Hirotoshi? Go and get me a human, would you? Young, male, blood type B." Called his mother's voice loudly as Hiroko was playing with his sword. He looked towards the direction of the room and sighed. Seriously? He wanted to relax, perhaps read a book and then train some more. But no. Now he had to run across the entirety of Japan to get a human for his spoilt, greedy Mum.

"Alright." Hiroko said unenthusiastically.

He stepped outside the expanse of the infinity Castle, politely nodding to Nakime as he did so. She gave him one of her rare smiles, and played a happy tune on her biwa.

Taking a deep breath - admittedly unnecessary since demons didn't need to breathe - he ran into the dark night, leaves crunching underfoot. He paused suddenly. He could smell blood, blood type B! Maybe this wouldn't have to be such a long trip after all. Hurriedly Hiroko made his way towards the scent.

After around five minutes, he reached a large and ornate temple. It had large ponds with flowing lotuses and a tall domed roof which seemed to touch the sky. The smell of blood was getting stronger, and Hiroko was never one to admire looks, so he donned his human disguise and went in.

The hallways were seemingly endless, decorated in pale wallpaper with shelves that held precious looking items on them. The shining wooden floor made not a sound as Hiroko walked across it. It was giving the impression of a wealthy cult, which Hiroko suspected it was. Men, women and children ran down these endless hallways, laughing in silver peals.

He finally reached a door at the end of the corridor, the metallic yet sweet scent of blood flowing from a crack in the door. Hiroko crept forward, and, swinging his head to make sure no one was looking, opened the door silently. The shoji pushed to one side, he entered and closed it behind him without looking into the room.

"Hello."

Hiroko jumped, startled by the voice that came out of nowhere. He spun around, about to put his training to good use and knock the person unconscious, when he saw it was also a child.

A child standing over two corpses with a smile on his pale face.

The unnamed boy looked up and Hiroko was surprised to see that he had two rainbow eyes, and platinum hair that was as silver as the moon in the surface of a lake. The boy cocked his head and the smile dropped for a moment, showing a blank face devoid of emotion. Then the beaming grin reappeared, brighter than before.

"My name's Douma, what's yours?"