⌛ Two ⌛

Taehyung wakes up without the need of an alarm. Mainly because it's mid-day and his body already rested more than needed. He gets dressed with his expensive clothes and walks downstairs. His house is well taken care of, everything is in place, it's obvious the amount of money his family puts in looking superior. Thankfully, Tae doesn't have his head up his ass unlike his father. So even if he loves wearing Gucci clothes and buying expensive things, he still has a very kind and humble side. In the kitchen, he meets his favorite father. The only one he gets along with.

- Hi, dad!

- Hi, Tae! There's some breakfast on the table. Though you can skip it and have lunch if you prefer

- It's okay! Everything you cook is awesome so I'll have both things~

- I have some free time now. You want me to take you to your lessons?

- Thanks dad, but I can go on my own...

Tae avoids Jin's eyes as he answers. He doesn't have the courage to tell him he's been skipping his lessons for the last four months. Besides, he knows his father is not really free. Despite having a lot of money, they don't have any maid or anyone that helps keep the house in perfect state. So Jin takes care of everything on his own. Just like his husband wants.

- You remember what time you need to be back, right?

- Yeah yeah, I'll be here by 7

- You better. If Nam comes back before you, he'll-

- I know, dad. I won't make that mistake again.

- Good...And stop going out the window every night, he'll see you!

- H-He knows?

- He suspects. He has no proof so far. And it's not like he can think of where are you going. Talking of which...

- I swear I'm not doing drugs

- I guessed that...Did you know our cute neighbor keeps looking at your bedroom window every morning?

- He does? How bizarre! We never talked hahaha

Jin sighs and keeps his voice calm. He's not as angry as he is worried. The warning he gives is only out of love for his son.

- Taehyung. I didn't make the rules, your father did. As long as he doesn't find out, I won't say a thing. But if he does, I can't defend you.

- It's okay, dad. I wouldn't want him to end up blaming you for anything...

- That being said, take this. It's important to be ready.

He takes something out of his pocket and gives it to Tae. The young boy is expecting some money but as he looks down and sees the condom he blushes and panics.

- DAD! Are you crazy?! You think I'm leaving every night for that?! With Kook?!

- We don't have to talk about it if you find it uncomfortable but you need to be protected! The doctor already said it last year, you're like me. You could get preg-

- Diugh! No! Dad, I'm single and I plan to keep it that way!

- You don't have to be married to have a baby

- Well either way, I'm not that dumb! I'm too young, I'm still studying and I'm not that irresponsible!

Jin looks at him up and down. He doesn't take the condom back but after taking a deep breath decides to trust him.

- Okay, I'll take your word.

- Good, now let's never talk about this again

-...You look like Namjoon