⌛ Twenty Four ⌛

After a long day at the beach, Tae and Kook go back to Hobi's place to have dinner. They spent the whole day keeping their parents under control and now they just wanna chill and share notes. Hobi's sister interrupts their little meeting when dinner is finally ready

- Mom says that if you wanna eat in your room you have to go get the pizzas yourself, Hoba

- Can't you get them for me?

- Hmmm noup!

Hobi watches his sister leave with a smile. She loves playing around with him just to annoy him. Typical brother and sister behavior.

- It's okay, Hyung - Tae stands up - I can go!

Jungkook watches him leave the room and lets out a deep breath. He can't help it. Taehyung's existence takes his air away sometimes. And since that night where he was so close to kissing him he can't help to be hopeful. He used to think a relationship with him was more of an impossible dream. And even though he wasn't gonna give up on it, he wasn't sure Tae would feel the same for him. But now? Now it's a completely different story.

- Isn't he a dream, Hobi Hyung?

- I hope you don't get jealous but...he is. I swear, if it wasn't because I know he's not from this timeline I would've flirted with him. When he talked to me the first time I was shocked someone that handsome was having a conversation with me!

- Of course! Everyone falls for Tae! It would be weird if you would've said he wasn't gorgeous.

- Doesn't it bother you? The attention he gets from others?

- Why would it bother me? People think the boy of my dreams is beautiful! I'll brag someday for having him by my side!

Hobi can't fully understand the boy's mindset. But at the end he seems very lucky. He doesn't suffer from envy or jealousy. And he's clearly head over heels for his best friend. When Taehyung returns bringing two pizzas trying not to drop anything, they can finally have dinner. Hobi can see the way Kook listens to everything Tae says with hearts in his eyes. Meanwhile, the other seems to be going through a severe gay panic. He seems to be half enjoying the attention half scared of it.

- By the way things are looking, your plan will go perfectly!

- I know! As long as Yoongi can keep his eyes on Jimin we shouldn't worry about him interfering

- I don't think he'll get distracted. Today I saw him and Jimin were planning on going back home together!

After a night of gossip and fun, the boys need to leave. They walk a few blocks in complete silence. Usually, Tae would be speaking non stop. But he's been distracted lately. He spent the last days thinking about how well it would feel to kiss his best friend. If it wasn't because he knows that can only bring him troubles, he would do it. He has no idea he's been spacing out thinking about this. But Jungkook by his side can tell something's off.

- Tae...can we talk?

Scared of the questions Jungkook could ask him, Taehyung immediately reacts.

- No! I mean, I'm tired! Let's hurry up so we can sleep early!

- I know something's making you nervous, Tae.

- Hahaha what? No! Not at all! There's nothing on my mind. Nothing at all!

- Really? Because something tells me it has to do with me...

- What makes you think that?

- That you look even more nervous when I do this

Jungkook leans in closer to him. There's no physical contact, just the illusion of it. And that's enough for Tae to go absolutely red.

- I...Kook, you shouldn't say that...

- You don't know how beautiful you look when you blush, baby.

- Kook...Can I do something stupid and ask you not to mention it ever again?

Jungkook smiles wide hearing him. Because he knows what Tae wants. He can see how the boy's eyes are fixated on his lips.

- Do it. I promise I won't talk about it until it's the right time

Tae bites his own lips not wanting the "right time" to ever come. But it's impossible to throw this chance out the window. Not when Jungkook is pulling him closer and closer taking his breath away. Without a second to lose, he kisses him. This time it's no innocent at all. Every thought he's been having these days finally comes true as he enjoys the touch. It feels so good he can't help his eyes to close and a his hands look for support on Kook's chest. When they finally pull away, he's still in trance. The words don't come out of him. He never thought a kiss could feel so good. On the other hand, Kook has more energy than ever in his life and he immediately talks without losing grip of his best friend.

- That...will be the only kiss you'll get from me...until you're ready to talk about this, Tae

- What if we never talk about this again?

- No conversation, no more kisses. It's up to you.

Tae nods and Kook smiles wide. The younger is sure Tae won't resist for much. The other boy tries to convince himself he can go on with his life without asking for another kiss. He has to do it. If he doesn't, it'll all end up with a heart break and he can't let that happen. But how hard can it be? To keep everything under control? And ignore how good it felt to be wrapped in his arms with a heat he never felt before taking over his body? Yeah...it shouldn't be that hard...

Next Chapter

Is this the Yoongi we keep hearing about, sweetie?

Y-You have to promise you won't make f-fun of me

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes~ I thought this chapter was gonna be a little longer but well, here we are! How long do you think Tae's gonna resist?

Next one is Yoonmin 💕❤️ My sweeties~ I hope to see you there~

- Baby Y