⌛ Fifty Five ⌛

2/2
This was a double update! Make sure you read the last one!

Original timeline
(before the boys time traveled at all)

The night after sleeping with Namjoon, Jin woke up with bruises on his body and a smile on his face. No matter how hard his father beat him up, he had no regrets at all. He had to wait a few days to get his hands on his phone again. And as soon as he did he tried to get a date with the boy that drove him crazy that night. However that never happened...

Unknown Number
Listen, I know we had a great time. I agree! But...I talked to Yoongi...

Jin 🤤
He has no shot with me. Believe me.

Unknown Number
He's my best friend. I think maybe we should leave things like this. It's not like we're in love or anything!

Jin didn't even bother in answering. For him, that was as clear as a rejection could get. And it's not like there's a way to get closer to Namjoon anymore. There was no trip to the beach, no one to even believe they could have something in the future. Weeks went by and Namjoon went back to being his impossible crush again.

- I d-don't get it. Why don't y-you talk to him? J-Just ask him out again!

- Forget it, Jimin. I'm not gonna go around begging to be noticed. Besides, I'm busy enough without a relationship

Of course, he was just trying to convince himself. It was quite obvious. But Jimin decided to let it slide, not wanting to make his Hyung any sadder.

- So... W-What has you so busy l-lately?

- My dad insisted I should get in shape for a photoshoot. And last time my fitting didn't go as planned. So I started the gym but...I don't know, my body feels different

- Maybe y-you just need to get u-used to the new r-routine!

- I guess. God, I don't even wanna think about this stupid session going the wrong way. He'll be so pissed!

- I'm s-sure it'll be fine!

As expected, that wasn't the case. The next night he would find himself locked in his room with a few bruises and an empty stomach. No one came to help. He thought about signaling Jimin but what was the point of it? The days went by and he felt each time worse. So much time alone gave him the chance to think. To wonder. How did he gain so much weight?

He refused to believe he could be pregnant. But the signals were all there. Deep down, he knew it. When he took the test, he panicked. Because he knew there was only one person who could be the father. A boy he loved. A boy as young as him and even more carefree. The morning of graduation, he walked up to Namjoon's door. And as soon as he opened, he just let it out.

- Jin? What are y-

- I'm pregnant.

Seokjin wondered if it was a mistake to say it. To admit it. To just think of his reaction was enough to feel anxious. And with good reason.

- Is it...I mean... It's not mine right?

- Oh, no. I just came to tell you because we're besties! Of course it's yours.

Sarcasm was the only way he could handle it back then. Just act like he wasn't dying of anxiety inside. And Namjoon had to sit to process it. He stayed quiet for what felt like years. He had his life planned so differently. Being a father wasn't even in his wildest dreams.

- You...What are you gonna do?