⌛ Eleven ⌛

Jungkook usually agrees to anything his crush says. But right now he can't help to panic a little hearing his idea.

- You want what again?

- I'll go to class with them!

- And you don't think they'll wonder where the hell does the new student come from? What if they wanna call your parents? Who are they gonna call?

-...I didn't think of that...But they never go through the list! And if they do I'll give them your number and you'll pretend to be my father!

- What if they ask me to go? I don't exactly look like I'm forty, Tae

- No, but you look like an absolute daddy in those clothes

Tae winks at the younger making him blush. After saying it, he regrets it. He knows this is like playing with his friend's heart but he's not doing it on purpose! He got used to flirting playfully with him. By the time he realized about Jungkook's feelings he was already deep into this habit. Maybe if he could spend some time away from him, he could get used to treating him different. If it wasn't because they haven't been apart in years.

- Anyway, just leave it all to me. I need to see my father in action.

- I just don't want anything bad to happen to you, Tae

- Hey, don't look at me like that. Besides, I talked to Hobi Hyung today. We have a plan.

- Fine...but if anything goes wrong you just-

- I'll run back to your arms, no worries

- Good...

Jungkook smiles softly and helps him fix his hair and dress according to the current time so he can go under the radar in class. Using those long sleeve shirts during this hot day is uncomfortable but he has to do it. The care with which Jungkook treats him makes Tae hate himself. Because he can't help to feel a little bit attracted to that sweet boy and his brain keeps thinking about having more of him. However, he knows how that could affect their friendship and he's not willing to go through that. Being best friends it's all he needs. Yeah, he's sure of it.

On his way to class, he runs up to Hoseok. The boy promised to help and give him a clear idea of the classes his father takes. Namjoon usually sits with Hobi since Yoongi is in a different class. And Seokjin? He sits alone. Except for those exceptional times in which he shares classes with Jimin of course. This time, Tae is ready to mess a little with them. Not to provoke them but he needs to know how they behave when they're together. After all, his gold is to make sure his parents get along in the future.

When they enter Chemistry class, Tae sits immediately with Hobi. They use the excuse of their love for science so no one suspects anything. Looking for a free place to sit, Namjoon sees Seokjin on his own. And temptation kicks in. Just like Tae planned, they end up next to each other.

- You mind if I sit here?

- As long as you don't distract me, go ahead

- Am I that hot that you can't focus with me near you, Jin?

- I'm pretty sure it would be the other way around.

Jin's confidence is one of the things Namjoon is more attracted to. Even if he's supposed to avoid him, he's a flirty man and he can't help his tongue from provoking his prohibited crush. Not even ten minutes later Namjoon sees him pull his hair back revealing his forehead. It's a hot day and it feels even hotter with him there. His eyes try to look away. For respect towards Yoongi. And because he doesn't want to look like a stalker. But God damnit how can Seokjin look so good in the stupid uniform they use for class? Meanwhile, Tae is kind of shocked with the playful way in which his parents keep sharing looks.