⌛ Thirty ⌛

With graduation being just around the corner and their plan going better than ever, Jungkook and Tae go out for a drink. Their have a lot to drink for. First of all and most importantly, Tae got to stand up to his father! He told him everything that he's been holding on for years and thanks to that he got him to apologize! Not only to him but to Jin which is very important for their plan. On Jungkook's side, Jimin keeps talking with Yoongi every single night. Now that their performance on stage was done they have no need to keep getting together for rehearsal but they're not pulling away at all! You can say everything is going according to plan finally. While they ask for drinks, they can feel that relaxed and happy atmosphere around them.

- Should we go to prom too?

- Obviously, Kook. We need to keep an eye on our parents!

- I wonder if they'll kiss. You know, like in "Back to the future"

- Well, mines already did it in dad's car and now I'm traumatized for life, so who knows?

- Hahahaha To be honest, I was asking if we should go to the actual party! We could dance and enjoy our last night here!

- I thought you hated parties

- Not if you're with me!

Jungkook winks an eye at his friend but gets no response. Instead, Tae pretends not to notice and takes the beers that are now being placed on their table. He drinks the first one in one go spilling some of it on himself and making Jungkook laugh. That's all Tae needs. To distract him a little so they can enjoy their friendship. Because he knows Kook is still thinking about the kiss they shared last time. And truth be told...Tae's been thinking about that all day and night as well.

- I think we should really focus on them that night. Believe me, I love to party but...I just feel like something's off, Kook. I don't wanna be overreacting but...I don't know

- No, I get it. Jimin is having the time of his life and I haven't seen him have a single drink since I got here! But Yoongi...

- He's been distant. I noticed. Jin's been the same way. I mean, he talks with Namjoon and things are getting back on track but it's...weird

- Jin and Yoongi...Why do I feel like those two are gonna be a problem?

- Ugh, we shouldn't worry. I mean c'mon! They're the ones that raised us for the best! I'm sure they'll be fine!

He's mostly trying to convince himself. There's not much left he can do since time is running out and now all they have left is to wait for the graduation day. Not wanting to overthink everything over again, they focus on the good news. They drink, they laugh, they play games and even make friends with the waiter. The prank call Hobi and they give a huge tip since they keep forgetting things weren't that expensive when their parents were young.

Basically, they just had one fo those fun nights they always enjoyed having behind their parents backs. By the end of the night both of them are pretty drunk. But specially Tae who keeps singing jazz songs with that smooth voice that makes Kook feel at home.

- Wow, you really know a lot of songs from that time. And I thought I was obsessed with singing!

- Let's go to the karaoke! Drink's on me!

- Hahaha I think you had enough drinks for today, Tae sweetie. And believe me, if we enter a karaoke they'll have to kick us out the next day because I always stay overtime

- C'mooooon Kookieeee let's drag your sexy abs and beautiful face near a mic!

- Damn, I didn't think you would find me beautiful

- Are you kidding me?! You're soooo hoooot

Jungkook can't help to laugh at what he thinks it's an exaggeration. At least until Tae leaves his seat to walk up to him. Sitting on his lap, they connect eyes and Jungkook knows what's about to happen. He's been waiting for this since last time he got to taste those lips. And here it's happening again. Taehyung leans forward to kiss him like there's no tomorrow. Both of them a little too drunk to stop. But for Jungkook there's no bad consequences here. They promised they would talk about their feelings if this happened again and it did.

- I knew you couldn't resist me for long, Tae

- Wanna do more than kiss you~ Wanna be with you every night of every week~ How's the song you sing? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday~

- Oh, you're way to drunk to do what that song says. But we can go back to the treehouse and cuddle

- Yeeeey, cuddle!

Jungkook smiles before taking everything to leave the bar. Taehyung rapidly climbs on his back wanting to be taken all the way home that way. And Jungkook has the resistance to do it. He doesn't mind to spoil him tonight. They need to go back and rest for now. And he has a huge smile on his face the whole way back. Because he knows as soon as that boy gets to be sober again they'll finally talk about all this. About the way they feel and what their future is gonna be like.

The plan is to stop at the treehouse and sleep there but there's a small problem. There's someone else taking their place. Jungkook can recognize Jin's silhouette from down there and he wouldn't want to interrupt. He has no idea what the hell is Jin doing up there on his own this late at night but he's not in the position to ask questions. Not when he's still a little tipsy from all the drinking and since Tae is falling asleep on his back while hugging him. Deciding to go directly to Namjoon's house and sleep there for the night, Kook ignores whatever's happening with Jin. The next he might not even remember he saw him. But well... it's probably not that important...

Next Chapter

Y-You can stay here f-for as long as you need

Please don't play such dangerous tricks on me, magic

--------------------------------------------------------------

Things are getting...somewhere. I'll just say that hahaha I hope you liked seeing them before their drama ✨ Enjoy this happy Taekook now...

Next time we'll see Yoonmin 💕💖 so I hope to see you there soon ~

- Baby Y