⌛ Eight ⌛

It's a pain in the ass for the boys to see how bluntly Yongi flirts with Jin whenever they get near. Of course, they also notice how he stops his advances everytime Jimin gets close to them. It's like Yoongi is switching personalities depending on which of those two waiters he talks to. Jungkook knows he needs to make a move to get closer to Jimin. And thankfully, the universe works in his favor when he listens Jin.

- God fucking damn it

- What i-is it, hyung?

- Kai isn't coming. His sister invited him to a trip to Brazil. Lucky bastard. I can't replace him, if I work till late...

- I know. D-Don't worry! I can cover for him!

- You're not staying here alone! You would have to leave in the night. No, forget it. We need to hire a replacement to stay with you and help. Maybe we could-

- I volunteer!

- And who the fuck are you?

Jin's personality is definitely different than it will be in the future. He looks so powerful and he doesn't take anyone's shit. It's bizarre but amazing.

- I'm Jungkook. Mi..Jeon Jungkook!

- Do you even know what we do around here?

- I've worked here. Well...in a place like this. A lot like this...but with rats I guess

- That's disgusting but...wait there.

Jin takes Jimin to the back where they discuss the situation. Their boss always leaves them to solve any problem they get and communication is key. The good thing is being best friends they have no problem with that.

- W-We should accept him! It's j-just until Kai returns

- Isn't he the guy that flirted with you as soon as he saw you? I'm not leaving you alone with him!

- He was just b-being kind, Hyung. He's from B-Busan too!

- Hmmm I don't know...

- If he crosses the line I'll u-use the pepper spray you g-got me!

Jin has no choice but to accept. As soon as they tell Jungkook they are taken back by how well the boy knows the place. He can find the things without them guiding him. He knows the menu from top to bottom and the only thing he forgets is the prices. Probably because he got used to much higher ones in the future. While Jimin goes to find the boy a new apron for him to use, Jin can be alone with him.

- Whatever your intentions are, don't even think about it.

- What?

- I saw you flirt with him before. If you even dare to play with my best friend's heart I'll hurt you and everything you love.

- I'm sorry Mr. Kim! I promise I'll behave! I'll be good I swear!

Jungkook can't help to bow as he answers. He's always been scared of Tae's parents. And now Jin looks even scarier. It's hard to imagine he would become a calm and lovely father.

- Hahahahaha W-Why did he call you Mr. Kim? Hahahaha A-Are you threatening people again, J-Jin Hyung?

- Do I really look that scary, kid? Whatever, just keep your hands off my bestie and we'll be fine.

Jimin wants to keep laughing at those two. Jungkook looks like a little boy being scolded by a scary man. But it's just Jin hyung. Jimin knows no matter how much he pretends to be tough, he's the sweetest man alive. However, his laugh stops when he sees Namjoon asking for the check. After paying, the group of friends gets ready to leave. Tae decides to follow them since he needs to spend time with his father. And the last one to get up, is Jimin's crush. The one and only Min Yoongi.