⌛ Seven ⌛

Jimin's voice is so easy to identify, Jungkook freezes. That is definitely him talking. He looks up and his eyes go wide staring at his young father with those innocent eyes, that fluffy hair and rosy cheeks.

- God...You look incredible!

While Kook only meant to say he looks healthy and sober, Jimin is taken back by the compliment. With an annoyed tone, Yoongi interrupts their little moment.

- You guys know each other?

- And he does look adorable...

The little attention Kook was playing to his question upsets Yoongi. Specially when he sees the blush taking over Jimin's cheeks. The only things that brings Kook back to earth is Taehyung stepping on him and Namjoon's loud laugh.

- You stop laughing! - Yoongi says - And you! Where the hell do you come from with such shitty manners?

- Me? Well... technically I was born in Busan

- R-Really? I'm from B-Busan!

- Wow, those two have a lot in common don't you think, Yoongs?

Namjoon shows an evil smile as he makes the comment. His eyes can't move away from Yoongi's frown who simply shrugs not wanting to answer. Despite wanting to talk to them further, Jimin has to ask a second time for their orders. After all, he's still working and won't get to leave for another three hours. The only one that doesn't ask for anything to drink is Yoongi, who keeps looking away until Jimin finally walks away. And while Hobi and Namjoon are distracted, the two boys from the future end up whispering.

- I don't think I can take this for long

- True, let's stick to the plan!

- Uhmm..Hobi hyung! Can we talk outside for a minute?

- Oh, no. Hobi, are you sure you know these two?

- Yoongles please, they're just being friendly with me!

- Maybe they wanna rob you! I don't trust them.

- You do know they're listening to you, right?

- I'm just being a good friend, Nam.

- Sure. This has nothing to do with Jim-

- Forget it. You can go.

Namjoons rolls his eyes. How stubborn can Yoongi be sometimes. Ignoring his two friends, Hobi gets up with a smile and walks out with the other boys who have no idea what that was all about. Once they're out, there's a minute of silence where they try to find the right words.

- Well....uhmm....Tae? You're good at this, you tell him

-...You guys aren't gonna rob me for real, are you?

- No, no! Just...We came in a time machine you made and we need your help so we can have a future where we're free and happy to study whatever we want!

- And date whoever we want...

Hobi is in shock. He can feel the honesty in their voice. No matter how much he stares at them, there's not an ounce of doubt in their words. But...how is it possible? His time machine is not working yet!

- That's impossible...

- Want a description? It's big, white, with the sticker of a purple horse

- Mang! Wait...Oh God...That means... I'm a genius! Tell me! Will I be famous for it? Am I a recognized and loved scientist in the future?!

- You told us we shouldn't tell you

- Hmmm that sounds like something I would say. Time travel is dangerous. Actually...why did I send you here?! Is it a zombie apocalypse?

- That would be awesome but no...

Hobi was ready for many scenarios but the story he hears surprises him more than he would like to admit. He can't help to interrupt several times.

- You're Namjoon's son?! Wow...you don't look like him that much

- And thank God 'cause in the future he's an evil, angry idiot.

- I'm... actually I'm not that surprised. He's very kind now! But...if he's your enemy he can be a real piece of shit. He has problems forgiving people and when he gets angry that can last-

- Years. I know. That's why we're here. There's gonna be a huge fight between him and Yoongi.

- He'll fight Yoongles?! No way! We're besties! Yoongi admires him and keeps bragging about how they've been friends for 10 years! And Namjoon might scold him and make fun of his stupid ass but he's still very protective of him!

- Hey! My dad is not stupid!

- Your da... You're Yoongi's kid?!

- You kidding? I literally look like him. Except I'm much taller hehehe

- Wow, I can't believe Yoongi committed to someone. Who's your mother? Hyuna? Sunmi? Hyerin? Sana? There's so many options

- It's not a girl, Hyung. I didn't even know he liked women!

- Wait...that means...he made it?! I can't believe it! He finally conquered Seokjin!

The face of disgust in both boys makes Hobi realize his conclusions were wrong. And like a bucket of cold water, he hears the worst news he could get.

- Don't be ridiculous! - Tae says - My dad would never date Yoongi. They would never look good together!

- That means...Namjoon and Jin...I see. I'm starting to understand how the fight started.

- You do?!

- Yoongi's been trying to date Jin for years. That's why we have codes! Namjoon and I aren't allowed near him. Even though Namjoon shares several classes with him, I don't think they ever talked. If they did...they did in secret.

- No. No, no, no. I refuse to believe it. My dad loves Jimin! He's the only one he talks about and his eyes shine whenever they're near. It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

- Jimin?! Jimin as in...Park Jimin?

- I'll make it easier for you. The short blond that stutters every five seconds and will grow up to be an alcoholic and a horrible father.

- God damnit!

- What?! What is it?

- I owe 50 bucks to Namjoon now! He always said Yoongi had a thing for him!

- See?! I told you! That's why he got jealous when I said Jimin was adorable!

- This is a lot to take in...

- We know but...we need your help. You're definitely smarter than us. What do you think we should do?

- Well...you guys should probably choose one of them each. That way you can make sure to control whoever will be more problematic in the future.

- In that case, I'll go with Namjoon. He's my father and sadly I know him more than I wish I did. I'll try to control his shitty attitude and make sure he treats Jin with more care

- Then I'll go with Jimin. He's the main fucking problem when it comes to my parents so I'll try to keep him away from alcohol and close to Yoongi

- You have my whole support, my little ones! And don't worry, I'm sure together we can fix it!

Next Chapter

If you even dare to play with my best friend's heart I'll destroy you and everything you love

How did you k-know I like him?! Am I t-that obvious?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes! Ready for their mission to start? Next chapter is Yoonmin 💕 so be ready for that one! Don't worry, even if they take separate ways Taekook will still meet several times!

Now we know all the characters so this can really start to get messy hehehe I'll see you soon~

I won't ask your favorites because you're just getting to know them. But soon you'll fall for one of them. I'm sure 💜

- Baby Y