⌛ Three ⌛

The loud knocking on the Min family's door wakes up Yoongi. He would love to ignore it and keep sleeping now that he has some time but his husband has different plans. Serving another glass of wine, Jimin yells loud enough for him to hear it.

- OPEN THE S-STUPID DOOR, YOONGI!

Tired, he obeys. The last thing he needs is having Jimin on a bad mood for the rest of the week. He knows how easily he can be annoyed. Dragging his feet, he walks up to the door. The knocking is so loud it's almost violent. Who would be this desperate to see them? When he opens, a bad taste appears in his mouth. Out of all the people in the world it had to be his biggest enemy. Kim Namjoon looks down on him while holding Jungkook by the shirt.

- Besides being a terrible husband you're also a terrible father, Min. I told you your whole family is banned from my company.

With not one bit of care, he throws Jungkook against him. The pain on his shoulder as he catches the boy makes him bite his own tongue.

- Hey! I don't know what you're talking about but don't treat him like that!

- He got in my auditions without permission! He's as stupid as you and doesn't understand what the word "no" means.

- Fuck off, Namjoon! You don't have to attack me every time we meet. Go home and take care of your servant. Oh, sorry I meant "husband"

- At least in my relationship I'm the one giving the orders. I'm not a loser like you doing whatever a hopeless drunk tells me!

- Wow...s-showing your t-true colors again...

Jimin walks out with a half empty glass in his hand. His hateful eyes staring right into his neighbor, ignoring his family next to him.

- Minnie baby, don't pay attention to him. Just go back insi-

- Shut u-up, Yoongi. And you... d-don't ever insult me or m-my son again.

- I'm sorry Jimin but you lost my respect when you took his side. I don't want your kid near my house, my company or my son.

His voice is firm and he doesn't wait for an answer as he walks away. Yoongi tries to get his family back inside even if Jimin keeps screaming meanwhile.

- NO ONE W-WANTS TO BE NEAR S-SUCH TRASH, GO F-FUCK YOURSELF N-NAMJOON!

The man ignores them and walks back to his place. The Min family closes the door behind them and there's a second of silence before the storm. Yoongi and Jungkook share a tired look. They know what's coming.

- Y-You two have to m-make everything wrong e-every fucking day?

- Babe, I-

- Shut up, Y-Yoongi. You keep m-making us look like idiots. Can't you d-defend yourself for once? And you Jungkook, what t-the fuck were you thinking?! Y-You know we can't go there!

- But Jimin! I think I have a chance! If you could fix things with them I'm sure they would accept me and-

- Oh Kookie, you don't understand. Namjoon won't reason with anyone, he's an idiot!

- H-He's like your father. So forget it. We p-pay for your studies so you can work on something y-you like. We don't force you, y-you can choose anything you-

- Music. I choose music.

- E-Except for that.

- You guys don't get it...

- Kookie, you have to listen to us. If you want a happy life you should stay away from the Kim family. You're a strong boy, you're my son! I know you can-

- You're a P-Park. We can h-handle anything

- You can't even handle alcohol, "Park"

- DON'T T-TALK TO ME LIKE T-THAT! G-GO TO YOUR ROOM! AND F-FORGET ABOUT DINNER TODAY!

- It's not like you were gonna cook anything...

- TO Y-YOUR ROOM!

While Yoongi tries to calm his husband down, Jungkook walks back upstairs. He can't help to scream into his pillow. Today was supposed to be his big chance of changing his life. Suddenly, the image of Tae whispering a "sorry" as they were being scolded at the company comes back to him. He can't even imagine how bad things will be for him. Jimin screams a lot but his punishments suck. The Kim family on the other side is a lot more strict. Kook tries to look out the window to see if he can spot Taehyung when his bedroom door opens.

- Kookie? You still here?

- Where else would I be, dad?

- Outside, with your friends as always.

- Oh...you know?

- Is it a girl? Are you dating? You can introduce her to me if you want! I can see you blushing at your phone every day

- I know you're not here to talk about hi...about my friends.

- Not really...but I wanted to break the ice

- If you never ask me about that again, then consider the ice broken

- Hahaha okay! Listen son, my night shift will start soon but...I didn't want things to end up this way between us. Your dad and I love you. We really do. That's one of the things we have in common.

- Oh c'mon dad, Jimin doesn't even remember my birthday

- He does! It's just that...well, he doesn't always remember what month he's living in

- Not that big of a difference

- Kook, don't be that harsh on him, okay? He...we talk from experience. We want the best for you. Besides, despite his flaws he's not as bad as you think. I still remember how adorable he was when we were young hahahaha The night we started dating he arrived like half hour late and wouldn't stop apologizing!

- Yeah, yeah, you told me a million times. You skipped your own graduation because of if blah blah blah

- Yeah...- He sighs - Look, just promise me you'll avoid the Kims

- I...I promise.

Yoongi smiles softly and hugs him before leaving to work again. But little does he know that promise is as empty as it can be. Just a few hours later, Jungkook receives a text from his best friend.

Tae 😍❤️

We need to have a meeting right now! Urgent! Top secret! This gossip can't wait!

A gossip at 1am sounds interesting and Kook can't say no. Though honesty, it doesn't matter the time because he's always ready to see Taehyung. Walking downstairs with his shoes in his hands so he doesn't make any noise as he steps down, he walks past a drunk Jimin. His father is drinking in front of the TV and his senses are too ruined to realize his son is walking out behind him. That way, a new meeting takes place between Jungkook and the boy that stole his heart...

Next Chapter

I told you anything you do with that boy had to be a secret!

Why do you get to choose my future?!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes~ How you liking this so far? This is one messed up family but it's not even close to the one we'll see on the next chapter. We're closer to the time travel than you think!

The good thing about stuttering Jimin is you always know when he's the one that's talking (?

I'll see you soon for some confrontation 😱! Be ready~

- Baby Y