⌛ Twenty One ⌛

Jungkook's day of work at the coffee shop is almost over. In the last half hour they had no costumers at all and he's making sure to keep everything in place for the next day. While Jimin is on the back washing the last dishes, Taehyung enters the place and sits at the counter. He promised he would come by at least for a bit to keep up with his friend. It's been several days since the party and they didn't get the time to share notes on how things are going now.

- You sure Jimin can't hear us from here?

- You kidding? Tae, he could be in front of us and he wouldn't pay attention. He's in his own world ever since the party

- Shit. We really need to fix that

- It pisses me off just to think about it. Is the thing between your parents going well at least?

- Oh you have no idea. Jin talks to him almost every night. For some reason he doesn't want Namjoon to text him first but he's still locked to his phone all day! The bad things is...

- He wants to keep it a secret from my dad

- That's not a bad thing. Yoongi should definitely ignore this for now. But Jin is insisting on going out somewhere and there's no way Namjoon will accept a date. He's been avoiding the subject but I'm afraid if he keeps it all in flirting through text they'll never fall for each other.

- We should ask Hobi to prepare a day out and invite Jin! Namjoon can't say no if they're in a group!

- Yeah! I'll text him right now! Maybe we can as-

- Wait, no. Nevermind. If they make something all together Yoongi will be there and he'll flirt with Jin again.

- Honestly, that's disgusting. Every time I think about your dad flirting with mine I wanna throw up.

- How do you think I feel?! Ugh, we need Yoongi to apologize for what he said that night. If we do that, we could invite Jimin as well and he wouldn't dare to flirt with Jin. Hell, they could have a double date! Or triple if we go as well!

Taehyung ignores the fact that his friend kind of asked him out on a date. They need to focus on a plan. When they think they ran out of ideas, someone else enters the coffee shop. Min Yoongi is holding his helmet in hand after he parked his bike outside. All he needs is a coffee to gather some energy for the rest of his night. And maybe he could see certain blond boy from afar after all this days without talking. As soon as Jungkook sees him, a smile grows on his face. He doesn't even let Yoongi say a word before him.

- Hey! Can you make me a favor?

- ... Aren't you supposed to ask for my order? I'm a customer!

- Yeah, yeah, whatever. Listen, Jimin is on the back. Can you go hand him this?

Jungkook writes a little note and makes sure to hide what's written so his father won't read it on the way there. Yoongi would normally say no but the idea of having an excuse to talk to Jimin at least for a minute is not something he can ignore. As soon as he heads to the back, Jungkook takes the keys and a piece of cake they didn't sell today. He has no time to lose and drags Taehyung out to close the coffee shop with his parents inside. He made sure to let Jimin know he would be back in 15 minutes. Or at least that's what he wrote in his note. He might take a little longer to make sure they can talk things out and Yoongi can apologize. He just hopes things don't get any worse.

- You really think this is gonna work, Kook?

- Yoongi didn't try to reach out and neither did Jimin. But they have no choice now. And I know they are each other's weak point.

- They don't look like it

- They have to be. Or we're fucked.

Since they need to pass the time, they sit across the street and Jungkook takes out the cake. He took Tae's favorite so he can see him enjoy it. And it's not even been a minute before they're feeding each other and laughing. It's always this way when they spend time together. No matter how much Taehyung pretends to resist he always ends up so close to his best friend, doing everything a couple would do, sharing those looks only boyfriends share. When they're almost done and Kook is offering him the last piece of cake, Tae ends up taking the little cream that stayed in Kook's hand with his mouth. A touch that only makes the younger want more.

- If you're so hungry you have some on your lips, baby.

- Here?

Tae licks around his mouth trying to find the spot but misses, leaving his lips glossy and tempting.

- You make me wanna kiss you so bad, Tae

The words just came out of him without a thought behind them. They're so close and his voice was so soft, the other can't react. Especially when he feels Jungkook pulling him closer and leaning in. Unconsciously, Tae closes his eyes. A soft kiss touches the side of his mouth. It's a limit hard to define. Not completely on his cheek, not completely on his lips. Just close enough to build the tension up.  Jungkook barely pulls away. Staring at his eyes like asking for permission for a second kiss, this time in the right place.

Tae knows he can't let that happen no matter how good it would feel. He doesn't want to face his friend's feelings yet. So he does what he thinks is best. He tries to make it a friendly touch. He kisses Jungkook's cheek and nose, smiling like it's all a game. The younger doesn't complain. He never does. But tonight he feels brave enough to keep his hands holding Tae against him. They don't even realize how it happens but Tae ends up sitting on his lap with his legs on each side and his hands playing with Kook's hair. It's the most intimate they've been so far. The more minutes go by the harder it is to resist each other's touch. And they're only a centimeter away when Tae gathers the strength to come up with an excuse.

- I...I told Namjoon I would go back for dinner...

- Hmmm I should go check on my parents as well

- Yeah...

- I'll see you tomorrow then...

Kook leaves two more kisses on Tae's blushed face. One on each side of his lips. And the boy has to get up and leave with his heart beating harder than ever. He's not sure he'll be able to keep his hands to himself for long. And Jungkook is starting to notice that...

Next Chapter

So I guess this is how things are gonna be between us

You don't know how beautiful it is for me to hear your voice, Jiminie.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes~ Taekook are finally having at least a little more contact. And there's more coming!

You are not ready for the next Yoonmin chapter 💕❤️ We're in the fluffy part. You know, the one you should enjoy before the drama hahaha

Sorry it took me so long! I'll keep up now!

- Baby Y