chapter 3

Isabella's POV

Great job! Here's an expanded version:

"Ouch!" exclaimed Sandy, my second-in-command. "You got shot."

"Of course, it would hurt," says Noah.

"Who the fuck did this? I will kill them personally," I was furious. No one hurt my people and got away with it. "The Russian mafia," I knew it.

"Your phone is ringing, Capo," says a guard.

"Get it here."

"This is ridiculous," I mutter. "What the fucking hell happened?" asks the people standing there.

"It was from the orphanage," I start explaining. "Okay, so what?" asks Sadie.

"They are saying that they found my biological family , and my biological family wishes to adopt me," I reply. Utter sheer nonsense.

"God, what are you going to do now?" asks Noah, the sensible one.

"I don't have an option, I have to go, but I will continue this work as soon as everything is set there," I say, sadly but determined to continue my work.

"Of course, you will. You are our Gang Leader," snaps my friend.

"Really?" I say.

"Now, I need you to get all the information on them. Do you understand?" I command.

"Sì, Capo," they answer in unison.

"Well, get on the job."

"I am going. Take care. I don't want any of you to get hurt because my job will be left unfinished."

As soon as I leave, I am lost in my thoughts. What the hell is happening in my life now?

I step into the orphanage after driving for 15 minutes. "Yes, Charles?" I ask the leader of the orphanage, a kind man who helped me years ago when I was in danger.

"I'm sorry that you have to leave. I had grown fond of you," he said with a mysterious smile.

"Okay, when can I meet them? Who are they? Where do they live?" I ask in one breath.

"Slow down, dear. They are arriving in a few hours. They live in New York. They are the powerful D'Angelo brothers."

"My dad where is he?" I question.

"Years ago, in an accident, they died," he said. I sigh.

"Okay, how many brothers do I have?"

He gives me a sweet but mocking smile and answers, "Five. You have five brothers."

"What a disaster," I mutter to myself.

"Okay, I will pack my things. Call me when they come."

My dear brothers, I will destroy your lives for abandoning me years ago. Taking a deep breath, I go to pack all my stuff.

Before I leave, I turn to my loyal second-in-command, Sandy. "Make sure they pays for what they've done," I say, my voice cold and determined.

"Of course, Capo. We won't let them get away with this," Sandy replies, her eyes blazing with fury.

As I walk out of the orphanage and head towards the unknown future with my newfound family, I can feel the weight of my past and the burden of my mission on my shoulders. The road ahead will be dangerous and uncertain, but I am ready to face whatever comes my way.