chapter 27

I am bored of writing in Isabella's POV. so I am going to write in Victor's POV and maybe try to write in the third persons POV. I am updating so much because I won't be able to update when my exams start.

--------------------------

Victor's POV:

I grinned a little as I thought back to yesterday night. I smiled at the thought that our sister thought about us. But I don't understand why she is constantly icy and angry. She handles herself in a slightly scary manner similar to how our dad behaved.

I tell them at breakfast that "we are going out today" while anticipating their many odd reactions.

"nooo"

"yesss"

"Oh, well"

"I need caps"

" why?"

a sensible individual, at last.

I glare at my foolish brother Maximo and add, "Because we need to buy educational supplies for you Sorella and this time we are all going since last time was a catastrophe."

unexpectedly Isabella doesn't protest and walks off to get dressed.

"What is your true motivation?" Romeo queries.

"we are going shopping together because we need to spend time with her so that we can understand her better.

"Consider me out," Maximo blusters.

"sit down" Leo ordered

All of my brothers were adored by me, but I really enjoyed seeing Leo correct them. It was entertaining to watch him take a seat again.

As she enters the room, Isabella says, "I'm ready." She was well-dressed.

Romeo scolds, "You are not wearing that skirt."

She naively enquires, "What is wrong with it?"

Maximo sighs, "It's too short."

She responds, "my dress, my body, who are you to decide?" and leaves us in shock.

Gio chuckles, "Are we going or not?"

"come "

The entire vehicle journey was unpleasant and oddly quiet. Gio didn't even make a sound.

She was so unwilling to be here, like Maximo, that we had to virtually pull her to every store. We were the ones who took her shopping.

Oh, Sorella You'll start attending school once more as of tomorrow. We informed the principal that you only attended one day of school because of a family emergency while you were abroad. I'm referring to the kid who was gazing at her. I'll take care of him later.

"Do I have to?" she inquires uninterested.

"Yes", I reply with a smile. She resembled Giovanni.

Additionally, I need to submit a health checkup to your school, so I want to talk to you about it later.

"why?"

She says, instantly attentive, "Why?"

All the others had left us alone as they went off to dress Bella. The ideal moment to discuss this was now.

"You do not have a medical history. why?" I smile slyly and ask. I was surprised to learn that she doesn't have a medical history. Who could not have a medical history?

"Because I detest hospitals, my mother used to have the doctor come to our house whenever I was unwell. Since the doctor was a friend of ours, there is no record that I ever visited a hospital." To My surprise, she says. How on earth could I not consider this? Our conversation was cut short when our siblings showed up. I make a mental note to take care of the necessary paperwork for her school and to ensure that she receives any necessary medical attention in the future. It's a small gesture, but it's a way for me to show her that I care.

"If we're finished, let's go get something to eat so we can go," I suggest visiting the food court.

Romano inquires, taking a menu from the table, "What do you want to have amore?"

She responds, "Crisps is fine," turning to face a boy who was also ogling her.

"crisps???"

"Crisps?"

"crisps??"

Maximo says, "What the hell are crisps?" with a scowl

.As I listen to my brothers argue over Bella's choice of snack and Maximo's overprotective behaviour towards her,

"You mean chips," clarifies Gio

She merely gives him a grin and a slight nod.

Maximo becomes angry and rises up while we were still eating and debating whether to choose chips or crisps, glaring at a boy who was gazing at Bella. I didn't do anything that would make Bella uncomfortable despite catching his stare.

Romeo exclaims in shock, "What are you doing?"

Maximo exclaims in rage, "I'm going to rip out that boy's eyes because he's been staring at our sister." When Maximo threatens the boy who was staring at Bella, I feel a sense of dread wash over me. Violence is a part of our family's history, but I don't want it to define us.

Bella intervened before I could stop him, she pushed him into a chair and said, "I'm not your sister, and you don't need to beat him up because I will, " before leaving for their table.

------------------------------------------------------------

what will happen now??

I just love cliffhangers.