chapter 37

Soo long right? It's been a week. I tell you all I am lazy. I can't help it. By the way, I have a question for you: Would you like a sad/happy ending? Tell me in the comments, and I will consider it.

TW: there is a scene of murder. It may be disturbing. I will put this 🌸 at the beginning and end.

Isabella's POV:

"wakeee up sissy" someone screeched. Who the hell was destroying my beauty sleep? " get lost or I will kill you," I said sleepily, pulling the covers over my head which my most pesky brother yanked down. I finally open my eyes to find a chortling Armando and a frowning Leonardo. Is this how my morning is going to begin? When did I offend you, god?

" I'm up," I said rubbing my sealed eyes sleepily. Thank god that I stopped having nightmares for some cause.

As soon as I chase my brothers out of the room I start my morning routine and get formally clothed as I was going out with my younger brothers to god knows where. After that, I will go and meet my men in the new base which I didn't get time to inspect and I also have to settle a problem.

I hurry downstairs and all the younger ones were eating food with Grandma in front of the oven baking bread. Oh well, I loved her food. She placed a plate in front of me which consisted of two eggs, a side of bacon, toast and fruits.

" juice or coffee Tesoro?" she asked as soon as I started eating.

" coffee grandma," I said after smiling at the nickname.

"I heard you all are going out today," she spoke after placing a cup of coffee in front of me.

" yes, grandma we all are going out today. you know we made plans to spend the day with Bella alone. She will certainly be busy for a week maybe even more." Giovanni said as soon as he swallowed his food and the others agreed with him.

"We are not going out together?" I asked confused.

"nope dear sister, it's my chance to spend the day with you," Romeo said smiling.

" my day is wasted then" I muttered causing him to frown." where are the others?" I asked no one in particular. The table seemed so empty.

"in meetings all of them even our aunts," Armando said scowling. Why was he upset about that?

"If you are ready let's go," said Romeo picking up the car's keys and getting up. I silently followed him after putting on socks and shoes.

"where are we heading to?" I asked as soon as he started the car.

" you will see little sister," he said smirking. And see I did, that my brother was officially mad.

"I will not die due to your rash driving" I declared grabbing onto the seat for dear life. He was not driving the car he was flying it. He just laughed and increased the speed. Crazy man. By the time we arrived, I was so nauseous and frustrated as he was not telling me where we were going.

"This is absurd can't you just tell me?" I was thrilled yet edgy at the same time. I had to go to the base after this."we have arrived come on in," he said pulling me out of the car and wrapping my eyes with his hands. I figured out that he was leading me to a ground as there was grass under my shoe and it was sunny.

"horses?" I asked surprised. One thing to know about me is that I loved animals and I loved horses greatly. I stepped forward to pat the white horse. it seemed quite robust and was busy dining. it dismissed me when I touched it.

"How did you like my surprise sister?" Romeo asked laughing at my love for the stallion. "I knew you would like it." he just shook his head in amusement at my happiness.