chapter 2

as I had promised the aesthetics

 lets get started :

Giovanni D'Angelo 

Age = 17

He is the youngest brother

He is the youngest brother. he loves travelling. he has a weird fascination with a planes. Favourite weapon is guns. he only drinks vodka. he is trained as a sharp Shooter but does not take part in the Mafia.  She was very young when she was taken but still misses her. He is the one who found the other brothers with her.

Isabella D'Angelo

Age = 16

 a Gang Leader , a Mafia princess,  an assassin, and a Fearless women

 a Gang Leader , a Mafia princess, an assassin, and a Fearless women. She is the first girl for centuries in the D'Angelo family. She was kidnapped at birth by her mother. She had a very painful past which was the reason she became a assassin . She leads the most powerful gang in the world called blood disciples. She is known by the name black rose in the Underworld a famous assassin. Even Mafias fear her. If you hurt anyone in her gang she will kill you in the most painful way in the world. She is known for her fearlessness for bravery and her beauty. She always wears a black mask no one has seen your face. She has great knowledge about cars , she is excellent at hacking . using guns but prefers knives.

Leonardo D'Angelo 

Age = 21

He is  second eldest

He is second eldest. Has a lot of tattoos and is the mother hen of the family. He hardly ever gets angry but when he does he is a force to be reckoned with. he is the second in command of the Cosa nostra. He is very protective of all his brothers and overprotective of his sister he is the one who saves them from Victor. He himself has led the search parties of his sister and was as heart broken as Victor. He is the first one Isabella bonds with and whenever she is in any trouble with any brother he is the first brother she turns to for help.

Maximo D'Angelo

Age = 19

He is your typical Bad boy

He is your typical Bad boy. his Entire body is covered in tattoos . He is elder than his twin Romeo bye 15 minutes. First he is very cold toward Isabella considering her the reason their mother left them. He respects his elder brother Victor a lot for bringing them up when he himself was young. He works in the Cosa nostra as a hacker and is known for his innovative methods of torture.

Romeo D'Angelo

Age = 19

He is the goofy brother

He is the goofy brother. Unlike his brother he hates torturing people. Younger to Maximo by 15 minutes. He loves his family a lot and can give up his life for them. Is the most kind hearted and understanding person in the family. Can not cook at all , he accidentally almost burned down the kitchen while trying to cook Mac and cheese. He is excellent at boxing racing and wrestling. He is also called the nerd in the family. He loves his sister a lot and is always the one to comfort her when Maximo's words hurt her.

Victor D'Angelo. 

Age = 24

Eldest brother in the family and capo of Cosa nostra. His father died in front of his own eyes and was brought up by his aunt in uncle. When you turn 18 he took custody of his brothers and brought them up. He works 24/7 without stopping , without resting. He is known for his ruthlessness . he would destroy anyone who could harm his family. very Protective of his brother overprotective of his sister. He Suspected his sister for hiding secrets. He and Isabella share love for coffee. He later becomes Isabella's favourite brother. Is the most powerful man in the underworld. He can't stand disrespect and always has a Emotionless face on. He is a carbon copy of his grandfather.